(•ө•) Say anything! xxxvii 🐧

Wow, that sounds awful. I’m sorry you went through that.

1 Like

I’m going to bed. Goodnight everyone.

6 Likes

I swear I’ve got some kind of negative reputation online…

Everywhere (except here) I post a comment I get almost no likes or replies.

One reply even remarked that I don’t get likes.

But I post a comment on my brothers account about what I think a really shocking quote someone on death row would say and it gets thousands of likes and replies.

Edit: I saw that reply! (Just messin…)

1 Like

Well I was gonna say I feel the same way about my posts on forums sometimes, that’s all. I’m not sure what it is exactly.

1 Like

I want to feel free ish again

2 Likes

I finally woke up, two hours later than I had planned on, having my coffee.

I have some stuff to do this morning and afternoon, then around 3:00 I have to head to the campus at the new college for some orientation stuff.

I have to go there early Saturday morning through afternoon for more, so I won’t be working at the gas station this weekend. The college will be compensating me for my time, though, at a higher pay rate than I make at the gas station.

I hope y’all are having a good day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got a call from my insurance but they didn’t leave a voicemail. I called them back.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth!!

Do I get a gold star? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

So, it turns out the new college might be able to loan me a laptop for a few weeks. That would be sweet, since I can’t really afford a computer repair right now.

@Snail I hope they’re not refusing to pay. I had that happen to me once; my insurance refused to pay for the last day and a half of a psych stay, because their psychiatrist said it was not medically necessary.

3 Likes

A loaned laptop would be a sweet deal!

Awesome to hear about the new teaching job too. :slight_smile:

It didn’t sound like you were enjoying the gas station job very much.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll still have to work at the gas station a couple nights per week. I just won’t be at the gas station this week.

Good job on the showering and teeth brushing. :slight_smile: I plan on doing that soon myself.

1 Like

Last time I got out of the hospital I panicked when the insurance company called. I called them back and it turns out they were gonna help me apply for benefits. Since I don’t work but am not considered federally disabled by social security I was denied for food stamps last time.

The hospital I was at isn’t getting one dollar from me. Can’t get blood out of a rock. But my insurance coverage has so far covered every hospitalization. This is my fourth one in 13 months.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have the pdoc today in a few hours. My dad’s going bring me there. Hope y’all are doing good.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Hey Skunk, how are you feeling today?

1 Like

I really like cough sweets. There’s this nice brand. I think it’s swiss

https://www.google.com/search?q=swiss+herbal+cough+sweets&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=A0MxvpNeo0AD4M%3A%2CmbaheayMDgmbSM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kTVpIsmbzOpusw_M6CGYGSDUbS_HA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjq9_6G2ePfAhV8VRUIHeGdCH8Q9QEwA3oECAQQBg#imgrc=_

I missed my therapy appointment

1 Like

Hi @freakonaleash

I’m doing pretty good. Didn’t sleep well last night but I’ll catch up tonight. How are things going with you bud?

2 Likes

Well, that’s good.

I’m doing okay, though I’ve been very slow to get moving today. I slept two hours later than planned on, woke up two hours ago and haven’t done much other than drink coffee, smoke, eat lunch and take my pills. I’ll get in the shower soon, though, get my arse in gear lol.

2 Likes

Hey there Skunk! I hope your appointment goes awesome! :slight_smile:

I’m in fairly high spirits. Still waiting to see my final grade be posted, but I’m fairly certain it will be a C.

2 Likes

Sorry you missed your appointment. Were you able to reschedule it? How’s your kid with strep throat doing?