ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

I want a puppy for Christmas

3 Likes

Well, I’ve made it to 9:40pm. Might as well stay up until 10. I didn’t get any chores done, though. Just say in the couch like a lazy good-for-nothing. Oh well. I guess I’ll do it in the morning.

2 Likes

I haven’t done anything the past couple hours, either. I don’t plan on doing anything the rest of the night, either. We can be lazy together :rofl:.

2 Likes

It’s nearly 5:30 am, and I haven’t slept a wink. At this point I may as well get up, make some coffee and start my day. I could just take an afternoon nap. Whatever.

Another night of nightmares and frustrating dreams. I really wish it would stop so I can get satisfying sleep.

Anyone who replied to this post owes me gummy worms

3 Likes

I need to get back into doing push ups. I used to do them and was pretty strong. I don’t like going to the gym or lifting weights but push ups are a pretty good exercise.

3 Likes

Blu ecigs always malfunctioned on me. Frown. I have a vape pen. What works for you that’s good.

1 Like

Sitting here listening to music and having a glass of tea. Trying to distract myself from seeing/hearing things. I’m really ready for Christmas to come and go. This time of year is always really rough on me.

3 Likes

Yeah, I tried their actual e-cigs years ago, and they sucked, but I like pod-vape device that I have now.

I’ll probably end up buying some liquid to put in my normal vape pen, though. My bud’s wife gave it to me after she quit, and I haven’t used it in years.

1 Like

Being spied on. Feel like people parking near my window are looking in or riding our wifi

You’re going to be okay, @roxanna. They’re probably too busy with their own stuff to bother spying on someone they don’t even know. It’s just paranoia.

1 Like

I have to go to an interview soon.

Need to shave. I hate shaving. I can procrastinate for another 15 minutes or so.

3 Likes

Well I shaved. All fresh and clean. Now to go and put on a suit and tie. Have to suck in the Latuda belly to button my pants.

4 Likes

Good luck, @TomCat!

1 Like

up and drinking coffee. nightmares two nights in a row.

mom and dad are across the street working. they only have one contractor here today. the hvac guy is almost done, probably just one more day for him. the carpenters put up the back deck yesterday. and they want to have the fireplace in by next week. things are moving along now. I will probably have my own place by January. mom says she is going to move in little by little.

1 Like

@Anon10 Isn’t atarax the best!?!

@Montezuma you got this! 3 weeks to go, like @anon54386108 said “you can totally recover from one bad grade.”

@LED why are you trying to stay up later? I’m behind on this one… Yes, do an activity like cleaning may arouse you. Maybe watch something funny next time you get stuck on the couch? Or fiddle with something? Like busywork, coloring, knitting, etc? I Also, wanted to say: be kind to yourself. Its easy to beat ourselves up for sleeping too much or being “lazy” or unmotivated.

@TomCat Good luck! Go kill it!

4 Likes

Good luck with your interview @TomCat!

1 Like

Imat my dad’s. Going on bus. Someone yelled or a voice get a job. I think I’m hearing things. Ifeel paranoid.

Do you have some headphones so you could listen to music or something? That might distract you from the voices when you’re on the bus.