ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

What happened to EREZ SHMERLING?

Didn’t he turn into Chess24? I may be mistaken.

Could not find him…WHERE IS HE?

He’s suspended for encouraging people to come off their meds.

1 Like

Okay, he’s aiight. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Chess24, please get on anticonvulsant mood stabilizers or lithium!

Thank you!

:bows_and_takes_leave:

@Montezuma 38 is about what I pictured you at. I figured you were close to my age. I’m turning 35 on January 6th. I’m really looking forward to working in accounting. I can take summers off if I want/ need, and I get to work in a sit-down office setting, spending some time with people but most of the time with myself and some paperwork. I love numbers and budgeting/ billing, so this will work out really well! Good luck on your degree. My hubby’s first degree was an AA in Liberal Studies. It served him well.

3 Likes

advertising works. bought my brother some Omaha steaks for Christmas after seeing a commercial. continuing with the steak theme. normally I don’t get him anything but I have a little extra to spend this Christmas. I was going to get him wine but decided not to now that I’ve quit drinking. I suspect my brother is a high functioning alcoholic. anyways now im done with my Christmas shopping.

1 Like

I can hear a mouse in my kitchen, unless it’s a rat. I’ve never seen a rat in here before, though, just the occasional mouse. I’ll have to remember to buy traps the next time I go to the store.

My cat used to take care of them; she was old and fat, but she could still move when she wanted to.

3 Likes

Ahhh! A mouse or rat?! Yikes!

We have mice or rats in our attic. We keep meaning to put out traps, but we haven’t yet. Thank goodness they are only in the attic. I’m scared to death of them.

1 Like

My wife would freak out. She has radar ears.

1 Like

Mice don’t scare me, but I’ll admit rats are a bit creepier, so I’m hoping it’s just a mouse. I’m more annoyed than anything.

The only real phobias I have are of snakes and clowns. Some people think my fear of clowns is ridiculous, but clowns are freaky af.

2 Likes

Mice…rats…snakes
None of those hold a candle to…

CLOWNS! :clown_face:
Scariest dudes out there!

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s ridiculous. Clowns are freaky!

I am terrified of throw up. I am scared on airplanes because people might get sick. I have my daughter take dramamine before we go on long car rides because she got carsick once. If someone in the house is sick, I hide in my bedroom and won’t use the bathroom for fear that they will need it. It’s called emetophobia (sp?).

2 Likes

I’m sorry you have to live there. I’ve never had mice in the house but we have had bats. Pretty scarry.

4 Likes

I failed at staying up last night. I don’t know that I even have it in me to try tonight. I just want to lay in bed for as long as possible. I guess that’s the depression talking. But still. Maybe I’ll clean the living room instead if going to bed at 7:30. Maybe.

1 Like

Why do most people I meet call me gay? Um, I know I’m not gay. Sz loves to torcher me.it wants the bridge.

I just got out of the shower, and it felt great, all clean. :slightly_smiling_face:

I meant to do that this afternoon, but hey I got it done, that’s what matters.

4 Likes

When my voices get bad they tend to pick a phrase or idea and stick with it. Maybe the same thing is happening to you and they’ve chosen you being gay as their topic of choice. Either way it sucks. I’m sorry.

4 Likes

I have eaten an ungodly amount of peanutbutter crackers today.

2 Likes

I’m starting to like my little blu vape, which is a problem, because now I’m doing it too much. Those pods are not cheap, $9 for a two-pack. I’ve gone through two pods today.

I suppose part of it comes from me being home all day; if I had cigarettes I’m sure I would’ve smoked too many of those.

I have a regular vape, too, maybe I should buy some liquid for it; that would be cheaper.

1 Like