ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

I’m a ruiner. So much for staying up until 10, it’s not even 8 and I’m going to bed. ■■■■ it.

1 Like

@roxanna, I forget, are you on an antidepressant?

1 Like

I am now Lexapro 10mg

3 Likes

Does Medi-Cal cover Vraylar? Would be nice to know…it is the only med that controls my moods pretty well.

It’s a super expensive med.

2 Likes

It will take a while to build up in your system, for you to get the full benefit. Until then, stay strong and keep fighting. Sometimes that’s all we can do.

3 Likes

I’m trying. Had hope with latuda.

2 Likes

Got yelled at by neighbors upstairs. Mind saying just go to sleep

Damn, despite how long I’ve been up I’m not really feeling sleepy. I’m physically tired, but my mind is fully alert.

So, I’m pulling out all of the stops. I’m not drinking any alcohol, so I’m brewing a cup of chamomile tea, and after I drink it I will take 100 mg trazodone and 5 mg melatonin. I hope it works.

1 Like

I’m having a rough morning. I had a series of nightmares, and this morning I can’t stop thinking of the people I’ve hurt in the past. I want to reach out and apologise, but what good would it do? They’ve moved on, and so should I.
It’s just hard for me, I don’t want to be remembered as a piece of poo when I’ve worked so hard to change.
Is that unreasonable?

1 Like

I think it would make u feel better for a start.
Especially if u really mean it if u are sorry by showing in ur actions.
I need to do that with people too to clear my conscience a bit

1 Like

Saints won last night but it wasn’t pretty. Good shot at first seed in NFC.

I sure would like another Super Bowl. I was in the hospital when they won the last one getting my schizophrenia diagnosis and couldn’t enjoy it.

We do have a shot I guess though.

1 Like

Did the forums change? They look different. Or am I hallucinating?

1 Like

I notice one slight difference in Safari.

I’m still a bit delusional, but I usually wake up more even, and it will stay that way.

I’m missing one of my uncles right now. He was like a father to me after my dad died, when I was growing up he lived at the elderly disabled housing complex about a mile down the street from me. He survived 6 heart attacks.

I haven’t been feeling suicidal much since my last hospitalization in October. But I’m crying with gratefulness that he was there for me and my mom when I was growing up. He died of cancer 6 years ago when I was a freshman in highschool.

There’s so much I never got the chance to tell him.

The summer before he died he said he wanted to see me graduate highschool. I got in trouble and sent to a behavioral special education school that I didn’t like and skipped a lot of the time, but I persevered and graduated for him in honor of his memory and to make him proud.

I know now that if I killed myself, everything he and my mom did for me would be in vain. So now I am feeling a new lease on life.

3 Likes

Try Pennfoster.edu

My daughter had eczema as a child. Poor thing. Her skin was so dry.