ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

You can get your life back together. It will just take time. Don’t give up on yourself.

3 Likes

I just stopped taking Piracetam (may have been lowering my mood / making me too emotional,) and am waiting for my order of Amyloban 3399 (lion’s mane extract) to come in. There’s two studies showing that it works to reduce PANSS scores significantly after a few weeks, and may even help refractory patients recover. One of the studies is from an iffy journal though, but the second one seems respectable. Worth a try anyways.

@anon31257746 you said you took it for a few months in an old post, do you have positive symptoms of schizophrenia? I’m hoping it will cure that. I read that the negatives take a much longer time to heal with it though.

@roxanna, hope you can find your bliss at some point.

1 Like

Lol. Thataint never gonna happen yelled at everyday. Being called a lesbian. Hoe this that. I wish they’d put me in a padded room.

I didnt really notice anything with the lions mane stuff.
I do have positive symptoms just not all the time.

2 Likes

Saints are down by one. MNF.

Who Dat nation rise up.

1 Like

Gonna organize my yarn stash to take my mind off the bridge etc…

4 Likes

That’s a very good idea, keep yourself distracted.

This site has an Evan now! Hello fellow schizophrenics!

9 Likes

I went to bed at 9 last night. I’ve been going to bed at 10-11ish. I think I have to go back to 10-11ish, though, because I woke up at 3am and couldn’t go back to sleep but then was useless and falling asleep standing up all day long. When I was going to sleep at 10-11 I wasn’t walking up super early like that.

1 Like

Hello, @Evan! How are you? Where are you from?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Evan! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m doing well, but Social Security is taking it’s time with my SSI application. Need the money to afford a car for school.

I’m a Maryland native.

4 Likes

What are you going to school for?

2 Likes

Before schizophrenia I was thinking Comp Sci, but now I want to pursue my passion and get a degree related to cars. I love cars and want to know everything I can about them.

5 Likes

Theres another one you may have read about, Citicoline. tried that for a few months as well. no luck there either.

I tried so many supplements without a lot of results that ive become a bit disillusioned with the supplement industry.

1 Like

Did you try generic lion’s mane or Amyloban 3399? Amyloban is a patented, extracted form, may be better acting.

1 Like

Man, I think my chronic headache is a low-pressure headache from a CSF leak. I need an epidural blood patch done to fix it. Physiotherapists do this all the time, but I probably need a referral to get in.

My GP and neurologist are clueless though. Gat-dangit.

1 Like

I tried the generic lions mane

1 Like

Okay, thank you.

I’ll tell you if Amyloban 3399 does anything for me, in a few weeks’ time.

1 Like

I’ve been crying for past two nights. Fighting with depression.i so badly wanted to go to the bridge. I’m not though .no reason to cry.

1 Like