ヾ(・Θ・)ノ〃 Say anything! xxxv 🐦

Hi everyone. I’ve been in a depression. Before yesterday I spent about 36 hours of mostly laying in bed…mostly. It’s a little better now. Hope everyone is doing okay.

4 Likes

I understand. My back hurts so bad, and the shooting pain down my leg is unbearable. It’s keeping me from doing anything. I’m feeling really depressed and am stuck in bed. I’ve been like this for some time. It sucks. I’m sorry you’re depressed and (mostly) in bed, too.

1 Like

Hey, hope you’re feeling better now. I pretty much need a multivitamin with b vitamins in it to have a normal mood, since low b vitamins are tied to depression.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling at least a little better, Skunk. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was very productive from 10 am to 1 pm, but now I’m two hours into what was supposed to be a short break. Oh well.

1 Like

My son just made me hot cocoa, and it is wonderful!

3 Likes

That’s sweet; how old is your son?

He is 16. He is very responsible; he has a job and is saving up for a car. He goes to a special high school where he is learning carpentry in place of traditional electives. His teachers love him!

3 Likes

That’s great that he’s learning a practical skill. He’s doing something I could never do. I’m not very mechanically inclined, not to mention I’m terrified of circular saws now, since cutting myself with one last year.

Yikes! I’d be scared of them too if that happened to me. I let him know that even if he attends this school and learns a trade, he still has to go to college. He plans to go for carpentry so he can learn even more. He loves the field.

1 Like

I’m dealing with this right now. Hopefully Lamictal does something for it…

I went shopping by myself for the first time in 2 years! My dad dropped me off at Walmart so I could Christmas shop for he and my mom. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I usually go out shopping with my mom so this is great for me. Now I’m waiting for him to pick me up

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a rough few days Skunk. Good to see you online. I’ve had good days lately. I just finished watching There’s Something About Mary.

3 Likes

i got the approval from mom to buy a treadmill. she still won’t let me buy a bowflex machine or home gym machine of some kind. I’d like to have one to work my back.

anyways we’re going to look around tomorrow at the sporting goods store. she’s making me do all my research. if I get a treadmill I will have a nice gym to workout. so far I have a deadlift platform and bumper plates, a squat rack/bench press with leg extension leg curls and then I have dumbbells up to 40lbs. also I have some medicine balls and yoga mats. I plan on getting more dumbbells as I get stronger, and hopefully she’ll let me buy a home gym system with cables and pulleys for my back some time in the future and that would complete my gym.

right now I haven’t been doing much cardio, so the treadmill is sorely needed.

5 Likes

My treadmill has become a glorified coat hanger. I do plan on using it more next year. This year is almost over and I will probably eat a lot during the holidays so I’ve decided to really start taking care of my health next year after the holiday food.

4 Likes

I feel out of place. It must be the boredom. Played video games for about an hour. I feel like doing something. Too bad I have no money. My mom is supposed to visit. She went out to buy some flour for tamales. I expect her visit to be short.

1 Like

Latuda is causing weakness. First time I felt that after two months of taking it. ■■■■

I finally got groceries, got a small turkey for xmas, will just be me, but they had a small one so thought it would be good

6 Likes

I just took my second walk to the library today. It was either that or crawl in bed. Too early to sleep so now I’m gonna check out some movies and a few books on birds.

Walking sometimes helps me out of a depressive funk.

8 Likes

Hope you find some good stuff at the library and get some relief from the depression soon.

3 Likes