Schizophrenia.com

^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

I’ve seen those,

Seems like a useful tool.

I’m trying to secure a ride to a thrift/chain store later today. I guess it’s all up in the air. I would walk to my local thriftstore, but it’s so cold and icy on the ground.

Anyways, I hope you all are well. :hugs:

@ThePoeticSkunk, Awesome news on getting your new guitar!! :smiley: I hope you enjoy it.

It works well. Just tried it.

Aside from handling some student emails just a bit ago, I am making myself completely off work for the day. There’s more teaching stuff I need to do before Monday, but yeah, not today. I’ll do it tomorrow.

I just got in bed :sleeping_bed: at 5 pm

I keep going back to sleep, seems it is what I do on weekends now

Nothing better to do with this life. I’m invited to dinner :plate_with_cutlery: but I don’t even wanna go. I will isolate myself

ooooh come have Chinese with me, I’m ordering in :smiley:

I’m in :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I’m hungry

I’m gonna follow the bouncing ball from now on.

I just ate a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Having some good text chat with both my brothers, I thought the older one was ignoring me but it was my phone messing up, I didn’t receive the text until 5 days later. It’s good that they are both doing well.

I’m a curse to my family and friends and an awful person.

I used to keep seahorses. Good pets. People loved to watch them.

the internet is telling me the best way to recover from too much caffeine is to drink a glass of water for every cup of coffee I had. says it works kind of fast. I’d like to go to bed soon, hopefully it works.

Why do you think that?

You are not a curse. Think about it. Your friends wouldn’t be your friends if they thought you were making their lives worse. Your family, I don’t know how to prove that they love you, but a family is meant to love you unconditionally. “Family don’t end with blood.”

Did a wood burning project tonight. Turned out okay. I was just thinking that it’s okay to enjoy myself once in a while cuz my time on this Earth is unpredictable and can end out of nowhere. Like buying a guitar and violin or reading a killer book or playing some video games. So small splurges seem okay. Imho.

It’s just interesting cuz I have some grandparents who nickel and dime everything. I love them but they have tons of cash hoards and they never treat themselves. Oh well. It’s their money.

:grinning:

You are a valuable member of society, never forget that. Keep having hope for a better future! That helped me find the treatment that largely controlled my symptoms. Eventually I’ll be productive too, once I resolve my head pain, but the hope was always important.

Yeah the gas station seems to he a place to find a date. I know from visiting often

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not :thinking:. In this case it may actually be a place where I found a date.