^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

I’m down in the dumps today. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope you all are well though.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having a bad day,

I’ve been kind of depressed lately too.

Maybe we’ll feel better soon.

1 Like

Oh I’ll be okay. I’m just sad because I have too much going on in my head, and I need to drop my classes.

I’m sorry you’re also feeling down though my friend.

Were you ever able to take a little vacation from your Mil?

1 Like

Thank you @anon90843118 and @Lifer

I got out a little today.

Sorry @Montezuma and @anon54386108 that you guys are down too. Hope you guys feel better.

3 Likes

I’m kind of getting a break right now,

She has doctor’s appointments all day so I’m home alone.

But she’ll be back in a few hours and it’ll be back to the same old thing.

At least I have now, though.

Its nice to be back to normal, even if it is only for half a day.

Maybe you can do a little burrito time and calm down the thoughts a little bit.

1 Like

Oh I see, I’m happy that you’re at least getting a little break.

Yeah, haha! I need some burrito time indeed. I’m listening to mellow 70’s rock atm on my headphones.

Take care, :hugs:.

1 Like

Thank you Skunk. I hope you feel better soon.

Did you ever invest in a decent classical guitar? :guitar:

1 Like

hey, just had my dinner, was a good day money wise, basically i had a coke, Lunch, tea and dinner for 90p and 50p of that was a donation lol,

had piano lesson so that was ok too, i know at least one tune now i guess lol

1 Like

Hi Monte. Yeppers. I have an Austin au 560 coming sometime next week. Not sure how decent it will be but just to try I didn’t spend too much on it. I’m looking forward to it. How’s your axe grinding been going?

1 Like

That’s awesome you got a guitar coming!

I haven’t jammed in a few days, but I plan on doing some playing later tonight. :slight_smile:

I’m kinda toying around with this country song I wrote. It’s really fun and easy to play.

2 Likes

Cool Monte. I’ve been in love with the classical guitar song Asturias. All six minutes of it. Hope you and your gatito have a great day.

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: I was just jamming on my axe.

Take care.

1 Like

Tea Time ding ding

5 Likes

I had a $5 chicken bucket from kfc for lunch. It comes with chicken, a biscuit, a cookie, mashed potatoes and a soda. My dad gave me his cookie.

4 Likes

It is about 10 bucks here :frowning:

1 Like

Hey my BMI is 42! You’re ok :+1:

Yeah. We watched it in history class too. It was a great film

2 Likes

Saw my pdoc today. His cell phone rang while I was in there and I saw a pic of him and a woman. I’m so happy for him. He’s such a sweet man.

4 Likes

I’m watching The Book Thief. It’s a brilliant movie. Next I’ll do some Civil War reading and then maybe get in some Switch time.

3 Likes

My psychiatrist and therapist (we don’t really do therapy, just talk about the weather and movies/tv shows) are both retiring by the end of the year. I feel lost, but they are setting me up to see new ones at a mental health facility

5 Likes