^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

Nolongerlonley has a chat room. You could try there

Can you use NoLongerLonely for platonic relationships?

Life feels so different wen I dont binge eat.
Really not the same

Ugh, I’m becoming increasingly convinced I’m in a giant reality loop and time is false.

1 Like

trip was a bust they didn’t have what we were looking for. he’s just going to have to wait 3 days and get one from the internet company. thankfully we called first before we went all the way to nky.

I have to leave for work in half an hour.

I don’t really want to, but I need money, as always.

Idk, maybe it won’t be so bad tonight.

I’ll get through it; it’s just a drag knowing I’ll be there all night, that I have ten hours of work ahead of me.

5 Likes

Good luck. Hope it goes fast. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

1 Like

I wish another species would learn how to talk. Monkeys maybe. Life would be a lot more interesting then.

2 Likes

Howdy folks. Hope everyone is well. Finally stopped snowing. We got about 11 inches since last night.

As a side note. My neighbor is obviously manic. He’s been rattling on for over a half hour. I hope he remembers to breathe. Sheesh.

4 Likes

Yes but a lot of the people wont want that

I know they Skype too. Would be fun to do that here as well.

1 Like

Holy s***! We dont have any snow. We have Rain.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I just woke up from a long nap. Having a cup of tea right now.

5 Likes

It was 84 degrees here today but tonight it’s supposed to go down to 40. Cold front coming. But not too cold I still have the ac on.

3 Likes

things. I’m debating weather or not I should work tomorrow. The rain us suppose to freeze the ground over tomorrow. Could have slick roads

1 Like

If the roads are bad, and you have the option to stay home, then I would stay home @anon12381882.

:v:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m just not sure. I dont know about your local news but I always feel like our local weather people overexagerate the weather. Saying the roads are gonna be slick?

1 Like

My local news is pretty good about reporting facts, in regards to the weather at least.

Yeah, I guess the best thing to do is to exercise caution.

2 Likes

I just moved into a new house with my gf (in california). Yay us!

7 Likes

I’ve been playing Lego Worlds on Switch. I love it. Really drained the battery this time. Hope everyone has a good night or day. Cheers!

:grinning:

2 Likes