^(⊙_⊙)^ Say anything! xxxix 🐉

Eyes popped open at 5:00; it is now 5:45, and I am wide awake.

I suppose I could just have some coffee and start my day, hope to get a nap in at some point since I’m working a 10-8 midnight shift tonight.

I so badly wish I had the password for the wifi at the gas station.

The mobile site no longer works on my phone, and my phone doesn’t support the Discourse app.

2 Likes

I’m stuck in traffic. Very very annoying. I just wanna get my food. And go home. Urgh

1 Like

@freakonaleash Good morning :slight_smile: I’m happy that your teaching job went well last night.

@anon12381882 Hello :slight_smile: I was sleeping a lot yesterday haha.

@ThePickinSkunk Glory is a great film, I’m glad you enjoyed it. :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Good morning, @Montezuma. How are you feeling today? What has you up this early?

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile: I am well, I’m a day behind though in a class I’m taking online though. So I got to work on that later today.

I slept a lot yesterday in the evening, and until the early morning. This cold weather really made me sleepy haha.

I have a doctor appointment later today too. Hopefully my lab results will be okay.

How are you feeling this morning?

2 Likes

I’m feeling well so far. I can’t think of anything that I have going on today. Normally there’s at least a few things I need to get done on a Thursday, but not today.

2 Likes

@far_cry0 DM’d me just now, he’s busy on Youtube. Would be nice if he came back once in a while.

3 Likes

I’ve been feeling extra sensitive lately. It sucks. I take everything personal

My brother just called me for a chat. He wants to keep in touch more, I have a feeling he misses me. I miss him too.
I think it’s hard for him knowing two of his sisters are having a hard time and not being able to do much about it. I’m glad he wants to keep in touch more, he’s an intelligent guy and he’s fun to talk to.

4 Likes

Having my coffee. I see my psychiatrist next week. I will make sure to ask him about significant med changes because the AD and antianxiety aren’t doing anything for my mood swings or psychosis (shocker, really /s).

I woke up with a headache this morning, weather is changing :frowning:

On the bright side I get a free breaky this morning and I’m getting paid so off to get groceries later

2 Likes

Lots of snow here. I’m chilled too. I have a blanket on me thankfully. Hope everyone is doing okay.

3 Likes

I guess were meeting for lunch instead, its really cold here so waiting for it to warm up a bit. Still going to get groceries

2 Likes

On the 13th I have an appointment to for an interview to get my driver’s license back. I’m worried I won’t get it reinstated. I need to shave and get a haircut. I want to look presentable. I really could use my driver’s license.

5 Likes

:cloud_with_rain: more rain. maybe ill go sit out on the covered porch.

6 Likes

I ate brown rice and black beans for lunch. Was good. Very filling.

7 Likes

that’s a good combo. I like rice but it makes such a mess in my pots. I have some boil in a bag rice and it’s not as messy.

when I was in the hospital we had rice and beans with a chili mix sauce. it was really good.

I also like the rice and green pea combo together. I used to eat the brown stuff but now I just go for white rice. I seem to digest it better, even though the brown stuff is supposed to be healthier.

2 Likes

well taking a trip to best buy with the old man. he’s after a modem. he just got the internet hooked up at his new house but he doesn’t have a modem. seems to have misplaced his old one during the move. I need speakers for my laptop but omg I spent so much money last month im going to wait on that. it will get me out of the house for a couple hours though. im off.

2 Likes

Try a rice cooker. I got one from the thrift store and love it. Nonstick.

3 Likes

I love broccoli and cheddar rice :yum:

1 Like