@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Haha I could go for a dumb joke. I don’t know many jokes. I feel slightly out of place.

1 Like

Aww. I’m sorry. All the jokes I know aren’t very good haha.

I’m sure everything will be okay.

:hugs:

1 Like

Yeah I think so. Not having any suicidal thoughts. It’s the loneliness that seems to have gotten to me. I have no one to talk to sometimes. The forum helps but I don’t want to annoy the forum.

1 Like

I sincerely feel for ya. My illness has me fairly isolated at times.

And I don’t think you’re annoying to the forum.

Please feel free to PM me anytime.

1 Like

Thanks man! I feel a bit better now. I think isolation can be tough especially when the mind starts overanalyzing everything.

1 Like

Bro, post all you want. You’re not annoying anyone. Sorry you’re feeling down. Hope things look up for you soon.

2 Likes

Much appreciated disciple! It feels good to have kind friends here.

2 Likes

Hey @Montezuma and @anon40653964

Hope you guys are still fighting the good fight. Steel Pulse? I’m gonna have to check that out. So a confession. My first CD I ever bought was…can you? Yup! That’s right. It was the Spice Girls. What can I say. I stand condemned.

3 Likes

Hah that brought a smile to my face because although it wasn’t the first CD I bought, I once borrowed a Backstreet Boys CD and I would put it on blast and sing along. Boy was I a dork. Good thing nobody heard me.

3 Likes

LOL! Nah, I mean I can’t remember my first CD. I’m sure it wasn’t anything grand though. :stuck_out_tongue:

How is your night going though, @ThePickinSkunk?

Steel Pulse is great, cool, Reggae. Very positive vibes.

2 Likes

Nah. No worries. I used to sing along to that Aqua band Barbie Girl. My dorkiness knows no bounds.

2 Likes

I’m about to leave to take my final exam for dental assisting school!

11 Likes

Hey @Montezuma

I’m doing good. Just saw a cousin of mine at the store. We’re thinking of planning a reunion for the cousins. Hopefully we can materialize something soon.

2 Likes

How are you doing? @Montezuma

:grinning:

2 Likes

The worst CD I ever bought was by that rapper Mace. I don’t know what the heck I was thinking.

1 Like

Awesome on the reunion!

I am good :slight_smile: Munching on some sweets atm.

I feel less anxious now after talking to friends on here.

You guys and gals rock!

1 Like

Lol a gay friend of mine took me to a concert and there was this band called Gravy Train… I bought the CD for some strange reason… not the smartest choice I’ve ever made. Their songs are pretty out there.

2 Likes

I’m straight… here is one of their songs…

When my girlfriend at the time found it she was like, “Do you have something you want to tell me?” With a super cute smile… and then well we spoke about the birds and the bees. Ah memories.

1 Like

I prefer Ozzy’s Crazy Train to a Gravy Train. Hah! But I’ll still give it a listen.

1 Like

Oh you don’t have to if you don’t want to! It is one of those “WTF was I thinking” purchases. Crazy Train is great! I used to listen to that type of music. Iron Maiden - The Trooper was one of my favorites growing up.

1 Like