@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Hey @freakonaleash

How’s those e-cigs working out for you? I’m being a naughty skunk by dipping the snuff. Glad you had a good night.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey there, @ThePickinSkunk, I hope you had a good day.

I’ve been doing some vaping and some smoking. Vaping just isn’t quite as satisfying. I am smoking fewer cigarettes than normal, though, so that’s good.

3 Likes

Oh and congrats on the new job. Hope it works out for you.

:grinning:

1 Like

It’s coming up on 4 am, and I am wide awake. I slept for less than four hours. I hate how broken up my sleep has been lately. Maybe I should start taking melatonin again.

1 Like

I’m supposed to talk to a doctor today. She has a thick accent, so I can barely understand her.

I haven’t gotten to talk to her yet today, but I see her, standing in the doorway to her office like she’s got nothing better to do.
It annoys me. I KNOW she’s going to send me home. Just get it overwith already!

1 Like

Ugh, I still can’t get back to sleep. I’m tempted just to get up and start my day, ■■■■ it, make some coffee. I could nap later, if needed.

1 Like

Yup, I’m going home today. But they’re letting me stay for lunch, and I appreciate that.

I do feel better, so I guess it’s time

7 Likes

Yeah, screw it, got up and made coffee. I’ll take a nap this afternoon.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better, @Pikasaur. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better @Pikasaur. Hope things continue to improve for you.

1 Like

Well i just took a shower. First one in about a week. I’ve had very little motivation but my aroma let me know that today was the day. I guess it’s a little victory for me. I’ll take that, for whatever it’s worth.

3 Likes

Good job! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a hard time with getting in the shower, too. Once I get in there I don’t mind it, and I always feel a bit better afterward, but yeah I have to force myself.

1 Like

Yeah it feels good afterwards to be clean again. It’s just getting over the hump and making myself do it that’s a challenge.

1 Like

Just waking up, its 6. I’ma try and sleep more to reap the benefits of rem sleep. Gonna set the alarm to 8. Ativan hasn’t worn off yet, so I feel all is right with the world right now. That’s how its supposed to be.

It’s just past 7:30 am here. I woke up at 4, though I didn’t want to. My eyes popped open and I was wide awake, tried to get back to sleep with no luck.

I’ve never had Thai food.

2 Likes

It’s pretty good. I like it more than Chinese food, at least from what i’ve had. I think it’s more flavorful.

1 Like

I’ve never had it either; I guess I’m just not that adventurous when it comes to food. I’ve never had sushi, either. I mostly stick to American and Italian.

1 Like

Neighbor dropped a huge object on the floor this am. Some guy said similar that no one wants. Etc idk they’re nail gunning. So I was wrong about everything.

I’m ready to take my meds. In an hour or so

2 Likes

I don’t want to go outside to let the chickens out. It’s :cold_face: cold. I’ve gotta feed the pigs too.

5 Likes