@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Woke up early again. Had two cups of coffee in the kitchen and listened to the tap tap of ice hitting the window. Looks like the weather forecaster nailed it…it’s sleeting.

1 Like

Feel really really good today,

Out of the blue kind of,

Well hope it lasts, morning here time to start the day :grin:

4 Likes

I’m the only one up right now so i’m in my room, drinking ginger ale and watching videos.

I was dreaming I was traveling down and railway track last night, plus trying to get three keys made lol

3 Likes

I think I’m going to start being mild instead of uptight all the time. wish me luck.

I’m feeling a little frisky this morning :blush: :rofl:

1 Like

My wife kept me up until 330 am last night. It’s going to be a rough day. I did get some sex out of the deal so there’s that.

She is crazier than I am and not sz.

1 Like

I want to brew a pot of coffee but I can’t find my coffee filters. :sob::sob::sob:

Guess I’ll just make a single cup. Maybe it’ll keep me from drinking too much coffee.

3 Likes

Here’s my wife’s new TV. It’s too big to fit in the hole so it’s over the top of it. Kind of high bust she likes it. Cost me $700 with tax and an extended warranty so I probably just should have went to the military base and got a little better tv for the same money but at least this one wasn’t broken.

We needed a smart tv like we needed a whole in our head. My DVD player and the cable box does Netflix and Hulu and the DVD player will even play YouTube videos.

The wife is happy though.

6 Likes

I love your shelving units. Almost looks built in. And your high ceilings! Looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks. We love the new house.

2 Likes

Oh yeah… the tv is nice too.

1 Like

I just showered. I smelled the sweat from under my armpits and it smelled bad. Now I am clean

My phone is dead, it won’t charge. I can’t afford to have it fixed :frowning:
And my laptop is super slow too. I might pretend to be doing good with a lot of alone-time, but in reality, I’m always connected to the outside world. When that connection weakens, say, because of a dead phone, bad things happen.

I don’t even want to eat right now, but I’m going to go make some noodles. Maybe later I’ll make an omelette.

The dogs finally got a squirrel. I am not sure which one caught it.

1 Like

lock this thread

1 Like

I am sorry you’re having a hard time @Pikasaur. Please take care of yourself. I am always online, too, so i know how it is. It can be hard to not have that connection to the world.

3 Likes

well I missed church again. I drank too much coffee last night and couldn’t fall asleep til midnight or so. anyways decided to sleep through this morning. i’ll make it next week surely. just Christmas preaching probably, they make a big series of it for December.

2 Likes

I’m surviving. Not by much but I am. .

1 Like

Hey @Montezuma

Thanks for thinking of me. You’re an awesome pal.

:grinning:

2 Likes