@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Cox is coming tomorrow to install Homelife in my house. It’s some kind of security and automation thing. I don’t really want it but they said it will lower my cable bill $75 per month.

They are going to put a camera outside. They asked me if I wanted one inside and I said no way.

1 Like

Okay. Chores are almost done. Got to do dishes and then I will work on calligraphy for a while.

I started watching Boyz in the Hood but lost interest.

1 Like

Yeah, i don’t even mess with movies anymore because i lose interest in them. I just can’t seem to stay focused.

2 Likes

Made sausage ragu and cheesy polenta for dinner and it was less than successful.

It was okay, I guess, but now that I’m cooking more I expect more from myself.

Maybe the recipe was just wonky.

2 Likes

I feel great.

Don’t want to jinx myself though. I had a busy day and didn’t spend any of it ruminating. Just feels good to be upbeat for a change. I just watched Ant Man and the Wasp from redbox, particularly to see what happens in the post credits scene. I was not disappointed!

3 Likes

I’m actually abt to watch that episode of TZ worl of difference rn @anon54386108! S’gonna be great! Oy vey, hopefully I get through the whole thing. :grin:

1 Like

Okie dokie. I feel better that my place looks a little better now. I’m thinking I may make a grilled cheese in a bit on the Foreman.

I love night time around here. My neighbor’s kids are school aged so they are in bed early and then she quiets down.

So the town fire siren just blasted. I hope no one’s home is on fire. This would be an awful night to be out in the cold.

2 Likes

I’m so effing pissed right now. I drove all the way to work, and it turned out someone else was supposed to work tonight. My boss did not inform me of that. I asked for last Thursday night off, because of the interview I had the following morning, but maybe my boss misunderstood and thought I need all Thursdays off. Ugh. The other guy was fine with going home and letting me work, but when we got a hold of the assistant manager he told me I had to go home and the other guy had to work. ■■■■■■■■. All that drive time and probably $7 worth of gas burned for nothing.

I’m making Mac and Cheese for supper. At almost 11 PM but that’s okay. I have an insider at the Post Office who said they always need route drivers. I know if I did well on the test I’d be a fill in driver to start but I’ll see what happens. I’m thinking just working in the office would better suit my temperment

3 Likes

Mac and cheese sounds good. I melt shredded sharp cheddar into mine. :yum:

I think I’m going to make a big Caesar salad soon. I was annoyed that the grocery store still didn’t have any romaine lettuce, even though it’s recently been cleared as okay now. I suppose it will take a little time for them to get it back in stock; I have to settle for green leaf lettuce. Oh well.

Maybe in the morning, since I’m sure I’ll be up all night, I’ll make the Bird’s Eye chicken florentine I have in the freezer, good stuff.

3 Likes

I’m cheating by making box stuff. I prefer to boil the macaroni and goo the heck out of it with Velveeta but eh… another day.

1 Like

My arm hurts where I got my shot. I think we did the same arm 2 months in a row and that’s why it hurts so much more than normal.

I’m about to go to bed. I’ve been staying up too late lately.

Lately is a funny word.

4 Likes

Yeah, that sucks. My nurse is very careful to alternate arms.

1 Like

I’m watching Split. James McAvoy looked like he had too much fun playing those characters. Lol and et cetera

I must be falling into a depression. I made it 30 minutes into Split and it’s been paused for 20 minutes. Aye yeye.

Sorry to hear that, Skunk. Hopefully that’s not the case.

1 Like

I’ve been doing a crazy amount of posting on here today. I hope I’m not getting depressed again but it seems like I’m doing it more in an effort to stay distracted. Hope I’m not annoying other members. I’

You’re fine; I doubt anyone is annoyed.

1 Like

Well thank you @freakonaleash

I’m sorry about your work troubles today. Some managers are tough to understand.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still pretty pissed about it. I’m losing out on ten hours of pay. Well, nine and a half; I’ll be damned if I’m not getting paid for the half hour I worked tonight, at least get a few dollars. That was ten hours of pay that I desperately needed, though.