@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Mine was 150/110. And 130 heartbeats

Well Sheila’s and Shrooms. I need to call it a night so I don’t end up driving to my mom’s cuz I can’t handle things. Gn! One and all.

Well, I got at least four hours of sleep before waking up. I’ll get more sleep in just a bit.

Woke up at 4 am today. This phenomenon of waking up early is for the birds. I get this way when depression hits. It always sucks because i’m really not a morning person. I’m just awake all of a sudden and can’t get back to sleep. Oh well. I had my two cups of coffee and a diet Pepsi. I guess it is what it is.

I’ve gotten into watching ‘Once upon a time’ again. It’s a bit long-drawn, but it’s good entertaintment.

Happy cake day @Nova!

Thanks! Didn’t realise it was my cakeday until @Spark pointed it out in another thread. :smile:

Happy cake day, @Nova!!! I hope you have a great one!!!

I am planning on nothing today. I am expecting two packages to come in the mail, and I am really looking forward to that.

get my shot in an hour. mom’s driving me.

still don’t know what im going to do about my living situation and my Medicaid but overall

today is better then yesterday

The Ticket to Work people just called me. We didn’t talk much. They said I could call them back if I want to chat.

This is the little cube stand I got at the thrift store yesterday for about $20. I have the 32” TV in the living room for now until the other 65” comes in. Supposed to be here on Friday.

I hope this one’s not broken

Mine is always low too low probably from meds

Too low and too high are both dangerous

I don’t want to go to work brrrrrrrr Temperature: 10f (-12.2c)

anybody need a laugh? come watch my mom try to juggle…

I finally woke back up, having some coffee.

I’ll try to catch a nap around 4, hopefully sleep until around 7, so I’ll be prepared to be at work all night.

I really want to go back to sleep. I went to bed around 1 am, and I woke up at 6 am. Ugh!

I know what you mean. I woke up at like 4 am today.

weights going up. weighed at the nurses office and I was 156. trying to put on some muscle so not real upset about it.

she said without Medicaid the cost of the Invega shots would be $500/mo. I need to get on a different med. I can’t afford the medication.

im going to talk to my pdoc next week about putting me on something I can afford. this is total ■■■■■■■■. I have no rights. im not paying for it.