@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

I may be thrifting too in a few. My pickings have been oddly dry lately. I don’t know if it’s the season or what. Maybe after Christmas when people donate old stuff I may hit paydirt.

3 Likes

I found a Hamilton Beach brewstation for $6. That was my good find for this year.

5 Likes

I bought a little cube stand to put a television on. It was new in the box. I brought it home and it was missing about 15 cents worth of hardware and they gave me 50 percent off.

I went to Lowe’s and bought some wooden dowels. It needed three of them.

My wife wants to put it together. Not sure why. But when she finishes I will snap a picture. But basically I got a brand new tv stand for $20. Not a bad deal. All the ones at target or Best Buy were over $100.

5 Likes

I haven’t been finding anything cool lately either. It could be the season. You’re probably right in regards to that.

I might go to another thrift store later with my mom though.

I’m looking for a funky pair of retro sandals hahaha.

2 Likes

Why oh why do I want a Vietnamese Centipede? Or a To-Kay lizard. Both are mean as hell. I like this stuff I guess.

:grinning:

2 Likes

@Montezuma @TomCat
I volunteer in a thrift store that supports a nursing home! It is little, but they cram a lot of stuff in there. I love looking at everything and end up spending a dollar or two every time I go in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think the worst part of taking a shower is putting your clothes back on. I would go for a good soak in the tub now. but I hate drying off and re-clothing. im so bored I got nothing to do I wish it was night so I could just go to sleep.

2 Likes

I was watching Live PD clips on Youtube but i decided to click off of it. When i saw my pdoc the other day we talked about me watching Live PD and Cops all the time is probably not good for my paranoia. I don’t know if it really matters or not.

2 Likes

I used to watch some of that. one time when I was picked up the guy took me to the er to be evaluated and he was recording for some reason, I was a little worried about who would see it. I didn’t do anything, I just was trying to refuse a ekg or something they were trying to run because they asked me to take my shirt off and they were recording. also the nurse said if I didn’t pee in a cup she was going to put in a catheter. so the cop held the cup and I pee’d in it. they documented it I believe. It was weird. and everybody but the head nurse was younger than me.

1 Like

I watch Live PD and Cops all the time. They are the only reality shows I like.

I haven’t had any problems.

1 Like

My biggest problem with taking a shower is doing my hair. I wear it pulled back because the curls are all frizzy if I blow dry, and it takes forever to dry. Instead, I pull it up so my wet hair is out of my way. I put Garnier Fructis Sleek n’ Shine leave-in conditioner in it, and it’s kinda slimy when wet, so I don’t like to do it. I just hate having wet hair.

1 Like

Fancy Feast. Good taste is easy to recognize. Rrrrraaawwwww.

I used to eat little bits of Meowmix when I fed my old cat. She didn’t mind. Nyum
Nyum
Nyum.

No cat food for me- I gotta have a Wawa!

My old cat Soxy was the sweetest girl ever. She’d sleep with me at night… right between my legs of course but hey cats sleep in mysterious ways.

1 Like

She said that because i told her i was afraid the cops were gonna arrest me and set me up for something i didn’t do. It may not make a difference, i don’t know.

1 Like

I watched two of the charlies angels show, how tv was different back then, big cars, people smoking on the show,no cell phones lol, seems like it was a hit only yesterday how life changes so fast :frowning:

3 Likes

I know,

I was watching old Twilight Zone episodes the other day and everyone was smoking,

Men, women, children…

Just kidding about the children, but you know what I mean.

4 Likes

took a bath, dad got pizza, and im drinking some peach tea. feeling much better. I was depressed all day but I feel normal again. still looking to move and get away from driving though.

2 Likes

I really need to take a shower tonight,

But I really don’t want to.

My hair is still falling out and every time I wash it, it’s just terrifying.

Washed my bedding as added motivation to get clean,

Hope it works, usually does.

Its been a week since I took a shower and I’m feeling pretty gross,

Dry shampoo only goes so far.

3 Likes

Just found out my grandma told my aunt about my sexual assualt. I don’t blame my grandma as she had to talk about it with someone. My aunt just disclosed something similar to me 8 minutes ago about something from her childhood. It’s amazing how fractured this world really is.