@(・●・)@ Say anything! xxxiv 🐵

Well, I eventually got back to sleep; now it’s 6:30 and I’m up for the day.

A friend lent me money for medicines, and another gave me a giftcard to the grocery store :smiley:

Good morning everyone :blush:

I hope you all have a beautiful day!

:v:

I woke up at 4:30. Got about 4 hours of sleep. A pretty decent night. Now I’m cuddling under the blanket where it’s warm. We haven’t turned the heat on in the bedroom yet, so it gets a little chilly in here in the mornings.

My day is getting better and better so far :slight_smile:
Hope you all have a nice day :smile:

Ps: typing with my non-dominant hand is hard!

I’m on my way to therapy. My insurance covers rides to medical appointments which is great.

Unfortunately they were early and I missed breakfast.

@Hanna_Foxx Congratulations!

@freakonaleash Good job not drinking! I know when i used to live alone i drank almost every night and it can be a hard habit to quit.

@Nova Glad you’re able to get your meds and some groceries. Sounds like you have some pretty cool friends!

@LED Good luck with the running! Hope you can stay motivated and achieve your goals.

woke up, having my coffee and reading the local news.

a paranoid sz, committed a murder locally. his family says he was the kindest guy. who knows

family is blaming the mental health system for failing him

The mental health system is woefully underfunded in many places. It is almost like people just don’t care about the mentally ill, like it’s somebody else’s problem. Let them deal with it. Until something like this happens.

I am on the waiting list for public housing apartments here. I just checked the website to see where i’m at on the list and i’m still number 10. I’ve been number 10 for a while now and it’s kind of depressing because i don’t know how long it’s gonna take to get into an apartment and i’m ready to be on my own.

On a more positive note, i’m doing laundry. I have one basket and when it gets full it’s one load in the washer and then one in the dryer. I try to stay on top of it but it’s been full for several days. I haven’t been changing clothes much lately, though, so it hasn’t mattered.

Since my ride was early I got to the office early enough to go grab a snack for breakfast at a convenient store. Had some of a pre-made snack mix of popcorn, pretzels, almonds and Hershey chocolate.

Hopefully that number changes soon. We are on a hud list so i know how it is.

Good luck to you, too. Hope we both get a place soon!

I got my camera today!!! I’d take a picture of it, but the battery is charging, so you’ll just have to imagine what a big black camera looks like. :rofl:

Howdy folks. Hope everyone is doing well. I have a support worker at 1:00 and therapy at 5:00. Should be a productive day. :grinning:

What is a support worker?

It’s a member of my treatment team who comes once a week to my place to chit chat, work on goals, provide information on other services and programs I may need. Basically she encourages me to get motivated.

Just got a bath and put on my new sweats and my favorite stretchy cotton long sleeve shirt and thick warm fuzzy socks and I have a cup of tea and the kid is playing with her Legos and not being needy and it just feels really good right now. Ahhh. This is the life.

Well I accomplished a lot today. I did a little light, grocery shopping. Walked around the neighborhood a bit. I visited the thrift store too. Nothing there was very appealing to me though.

I went to 2 thrift stores. Got a deal but I have to go to the hardware store and buy a couple parts to put it together