人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

Now that I’m out of my depression I feel great. And it’s a good thing I’m not allowed to smoke in my apartment because I’d be smoking a never ending pipe. I’m totally diggin the vanilla Cavendish I got and I ordered a new Zippo and a rum flavored tobacco. Yay.

:monkey_face:

2 Likes

I miss Mr. Star. I was to hug him and snuggle him and fall asleep next to him, but he’s working overnights. I hate it.

5 Likes

It’s gonna be cold tonight brrrr :blush:

2 Likes

I hear you. Overnights are horrible

3 Likes

To quote stupid bitchcrackhoe passed my window called a hoe etc do you know what? I don’t care. Go get ■■■■■■ in the face hoe. Banned

I’m sorry Mr. Star isn’t there but you still have two other family members who would love a snuggle. Cheer up bucko. We’re here to listen.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah. My puppy is up here with me. I am tired, even though it’s super early. I’m debating just going to sleep and waking up at 4 AM like a senior citizen.

3 Likes

I wish I were with my mom
I miss her.
I have to try and go to sleep.

3 Likes

I just got home from teaching, and I’m in a good mood :slightly_smiling_face: I finished the human biology chapter in my lectures, then did a lab on human physiology, which tends to be a student favorite. The students had a good time with it, so that was cool. This all just put me in a good mood.

Tomorrow I will start putting together my teaching sample for next week’s interview at another community college.

Maybe things are about to get better for me :slightly_smiling_face: , we’ll see.

5 Likes

Great to hear you had a good day teaching and are feeling optimistic!

I feel like this interview is a great opportunity,

Hope it goes well.

You’ve got time to put together a great sample,

Its very exciting.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon54386108, I’m hopeful.

How has your day been? How are you feeling tonight?

1 Like

Its been a decent day,

Got our guest off to the airport and did some cleaning up.

My husband sent me flowers to tell me how much he appreciates me taking care of his mom,

So that was really nice.

I’m sleepy and about to tell my mother in law its time for bed.

4 Likes

I hope you sleep well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited about getting November teaching pay tomorrow, finally being able to go buy some decent groceries. I figure on making chili mac tomorrow night, so that is something to look forward to, haven’t had in a while.

2 Likes

I had a wonderful day today! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s great; good stuff happen? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just feelin better from the disease :smile:

2 Likes

I’m a hunchback whore now.
According to what ever outside.
No. I am schizoaffective OCD and live with severe depression. I’ve been lonely most of my life. That’s all I know. And he can blow it up his ■■■■■■■ ASS

Had breakfast with my brother and his wife this morning then said goodbye and hit the road. Drove halfway, stopping in Kentucky for the night. Had dinner at a Texas Roadhouse. I ordered “tater skins”, these potato skin things with cheddar cheese and bacon on them. Tomorrow will take me back home and back to my normal routine. I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Where is home? Have a good rest of your trip.

1 Like

Home is South Carolina. I rode with my parents to visit my brother in Michigan. It was good to see him but i’ve been out of my element long enough and i’m really feeling it. Thanks for the well wishes :grinning:.

2 Likes