人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

This immediately came to mind. :smile:

6 Likes

My favorite book! Lol

Has helped me sleep when feeling especially stressed out.

1 Like

I was the first “born” nerd. It happened in 1973

2 Likes

I just got up, having my coffee.

The melatonin/trazodone combo did the trick; I slept great.

1 Like

well got 2 bonus coffees this morning since I went out with my dad for breakfast.

I got biscuits and gravy, it wasn’t any good. I told dad to remind me not to get it again.

going to meetup with my friend at 2pm, we’re going to see a movie and maybe grab a late lunch. that’s all I got going on today, Im going to ask my friend to stop at the gas station so I can get a pack of smokes, been a week or so without them now.

1 Like

Good morning friends! Moving to my new place today and had a nice dinner with my boss and her fiancé last night :hugs:

1 Like

@Lifer

Wow! Rock on man. Those instruments will keep you busy. I nearly bought a mandolin yesterday but I’m gonna wait on that. My violin keeps me busy, slow but busy. Let us know how you get on with them please.

1 Like

I think I need to hospitalize myself. Just thought I was dying.

1 Like

So a good day so far. Tomorrow is the Pdoc and support worker so gonna be busy.

But today I’m gonna practice violin then rock engrave then read then PS4 then make a simple spaghetti dish.

Sorry for my lazy writing today.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t afford to keep vaping. But nobody will let me quit. I talked to my friend about it, he just asked me how many times I think I’ll be hospitalized if I quit vaping. I guess that’s his way of saying it’s a bad idea.
I just wish I could somehow come up with the money for it.
I’m even considering selling my laptop.

Hey @cdwithdcs

What’s going on? We’re here to listen. But it’s great that you know something is wrong.

2 Likes

if it’s taking away all of your money you definitely shouldn’t keep on it. even if you DO sell your laptop that money you get from it wont last forever. your friend shouldn’t be so negative towards you about it
if you try to quit and things get bad, you have a community of support. and worst case, if you do have to be hospitalized it could still help. i’m sure things will work out

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope they will.
It’s just that last time I tried to quit, I started hallucinating vividly and was un-contactable.
I was basically in my own little bubble with just me and the hallucinations.
My psychiatric nurse told me it’s because I vape high doses of nicotine, and my brain has gotten used to the nicotine’s help in fighting psychotic symptoms.

1 Like

that makes sense! addictive things tend to help with symptoms but… theyre not very good for you of course.
if things get bad and you ever need anyone to talk to, i’ll be around! i use discord and stuff. when i’m getting really bad it helps to take a hot shower. if it comes to hospitalization i hope they treat you well. but you’ll have to get off of vaping at some point since it’s expensive

2 Likes

It seems like your laptop is really important to you cuz if i remember right you enjoy social gaming which is renewable while vaping tends to run out fast. But when i quit vaping i had bad hallucinations too so i know how you feel. Take care Berru

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it :slight_smile:
I don’t really fear being hospitalized, we’ve got a great hospital that I usually go to when it happens.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right, but I’m desperate. If I make the conscious desicion to quit vaping, I’m afraid I’ll lose my friend, because he’ll think I brought the psychosis on myself. And he’s one of the few friends I have here, and by far the best.

2 Likes

just got out of the shower. got dressed. brushed my teeth. trimmed my neck hair. now waiting for friend with car to arrive so we can catch a movie. the only movies I like to see in theatres are fantasy, adventure movies, don’t know what we’re going to see today i’ll leave that up to him, im just along for the ride and getting my friend time in…plus im going to get some smokes when I get the chance.

3 Likes

I wasn’t the first nerd, but the first to be “born” a nerd and many others were born nerds after me.

2 Likes

Still waiting for something to go wrong with my latest prescription. I’ve been so happy for the last couple of days, I forgot I had sza for awhile.

It’s hard to describe but I feel like I saw the outside world for the first time in a long time… I was outside and it just felt free and peaceful. Not like something closing in on me. It felt a lot like it used to feel, before I got the diagnosis.

The airport would be no worries at all if I felt this way when I was going. I am going again, but we put it off until this coming January so I can spend holidays with stepdad and grandparents before going to California.

2 Likes