人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

Yeah, it’s doable, though.

It’s a little bit of a drive for me, so being there for ten hours makes sense, makes it more worth it. An extra six hours of pay per week is nice.

4 Likes

have to spend some of my savings before I was planning to with the Medicaid review coming up. gonna get a new acoustic electric guitar, a mandolin, and a violin.

then I’m going to do my Christmas shopping, gonna buy for the kids , decided to just get them gift cards and not worry about college money. gonna spend some on mom and dad, and then im going to send my brother a nice bottle of wine and some cheese. about $600 on Christmas this year, is a lot for me, then I decided to give some to the church. o and I need to get a new laptop, maybe i’ll get one black Friday.

that should put me below the $7,000 in savings to qualify for Medicaid in Indiana with a disability. I think it’s only $2000 if you don’t have a disability.

2 Likes

Guess i icant get on bus anymore after cursing busdriver left mymom behind

So I been still chilling back from being as productive this weekend. Just watching documentaries on YouTube and reading about the history of brands. My mood feels a little better so I am happy about that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like watching videos and learning about physics, but as long as it’s not too difficult or not actually doing physics lol! The class I’m taking is doable but sometimes challenging. I don’t enjoy stuff anymore. I think the depakote and ■■■■ did this to me. These meds are a godsend but also evil. I still haven’t been able to focus well and my energy levels are low.

2 Likes

Good for you. Any good documentaries?

1 Like

I think after a couple more classes, I’m going to give up on online learning and MOOCs. Coursera and Edx are not as good as they used to be. I think college is boring and sucks too. Maybe it’s just anger or depression talking. Maybe I should just focus on losing weight and being healthy. Or maybe just forget it all and just try to be happy. Maybe I should save up my money and get a gaming computer. I like blogging and talking but I sometimes get paranoid. It gets boring after a while too. I get no views or get no feedback. I get no fame. I don’t want fame but I would like to get some youtube views or whatever. Maybe some more visitors to my site, and not bots.

With a schizophrenia diagnosis and no credentials, I look like an uneducated person or crazy person.

I have just been watching these short documentaries on video game history. It has been pretty fun. I have a friend really into games so it gives us something to talk about.

@insidemind that’s cool that you watch such scientific stuff for fun. I definitely understand what you mean about meds slowing us down. I remember on My original meds I was really deadened and slower and that all changed when I switched medications. Now I’m slowed down by my sleep disorder though

And I also know what you mean about trying to get traction without credentials. I’m on Twitter and feel I struggle to get followers because I tweet about psychology and marketing but don’t relevent credentials aside from an associates degree in psychology

1 Like

I’m so tired, so tempted to go to sleep, but it’s only 8 pm. I’m afraid I’ll wake up around midnight and be unable to get back to sleep. I suppose I could have coffee, but idk, maybe.

Do you try to keep the same sleep/awake schedule on your nights off?

No, not really.

I have to get up around 11 tomorrow morning, so I can be ready to get out the door around 12:30 or 1:00. It takes me a while to get moving after I wake up.

I need to get to campus early so I can get some things together and do some grading.

I suppose I could take some melatonin and trazadone before I go to bed tonight, that might keep me from waking up.

2 Likes

Well I slept the day away, again. Ha!

1 Like

Spent my last full day in Michigan with my brother today. Leaving tomorrow on the long drive home. Will drive halfway and stop in Kentucky for the night, like we did on the way up here. It was really good seeing my brother.

5 Likes

I just finally got a horrific headache under control.

It was a bad one, absolutely brutal.

Thank gods that’s over.

Now I’m sleepy and wanting to get ready for bed, but, again, I have to wait for my mother in law to be ready so I can get her in bed first.

Hopefully, it will be soon.

3 Likes

very happy to be spending time with my girlfriend tonight

1 Like

Glad you got the headache under control. I used to get migraines and i know how bad they can be. Hopefully your mother in law will go to bed soon and you can get some rest.

1 Like

Thanks,

Me too!

2 Likes

Still waiting to go to sleep,

We’re about to have to instate a bedtime.

1 Like

Geez, you’ve been waiting 2 hrs for your mother in law to go to bed? You’re much more patient than I would be.

2 Likes

My patience is running out fast.

Hopefully, I can gently enforce a bedtime starting this week.

I think with my husband’s help it’ll work.

2 Likes