人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

It went alright. He up my latuda to 180mg got rid of haldol add Klonopin

I pondering going to crisis if I don’t get better I’ll go.

How have you been @LED. Mr led with you?

1 Like

I watched A Beautiful Mind again today. My wife watched it with me. It was a lot slower than I had remembered.

5 Likes

It’s too bad John nash and his wife were killed in a car accident a few years ago. They were not wearing seatbelts. He did live a long life though for someone with schizophrenia.

2 Likes

I hope the Klonopin helps. Did you talk to him about adding the perphenazine back?

I’m doing okay. Mr. LED is pretty depressed lately. He needs to be on meds but doesn’t want to.

1 Like

I forgot to mention I o he got rid of perphen and haldol upped latuda to 130mg.

1 Like

This is a place for support. So vent away. We all have our individual struggles. I wish you luck in yours.

2 Likes

I am planning on going to church with my brother in the morning. I have never been to his church before and am feeling anxious about going, being around a group of people i don’t know, etc. But tomorrow is my last full day here so i want to see him as much as possible. Oh well, hoping for the best.

@roxanna Glad you saw your pdoc. Hope the med change helps!

3 Likes

Thank you @disciple. :slight_smile: i wish you the best of luck too

1 Like

Ya that sucks he went out like that.

At the end of the movie it says he and his wife are still alive and he still walks to Princeton and is in the math department.

1 Like

I’m at the gas station; it’s been pretty slow so far, liking that.

I’m listening to NOFX, “Punk in Drublic.”

3 Likes

Hope things stay slow at the store for you!

1 Like

I find being busy helps the time go by faster

2 Likes

What is a hoe?75422456

Yeah, most people say that, but not me. I want to be left alone.

2 Likes

I’m sleepy and want to go to bed, but my mother in law wants to stay up awhile,

Which means I have to stay up because she can’t get in bed herself, yet.

Oy vey.

I wanna go to sleep…

1 Like

You should tell her you can stay up until X, but then you really need to get your sleep. It’s your life, too.

2 Likes

I know.

I’m only staying up until 10, for sure, then I’m going to bed regardless.

2 Likes

I hope you get some sleep soon.

Snowflakes are falling very lightly right now. I hope that’s all it does, that it doesn’t turn heavy.

1 Like

More than halfway through my shift, having a decent night so far.

2 Likes

I’m up early. I never sleep well in hotels. Took a shower while my parents went to breakfast. Not much of a breakfast guy. Going to church today with my brother. We’ll see how that goes.

3 Likes