人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 say ANYTHING! xxxii 🐳

My brother’s been living here for like seventeen years or something. Ever since he got married and that was in 2001 i think. It’s cool to travel to places you’ve never been before. Gets you out of your comfort zone i guess.

2 Likes

my creativity is shot. I used to surf the internet based on my thoughts. also I did a lot of Wikipedia reading but I haven’t been doing that since I started coming here. now I start getting bored when there are lulls on the forum. it makes for a long day. yesterday I had to turn off my laptop and do something else for a bit.

really though this routine can only go on for another month before classes start. once classes start I wonder how much time I will be here?

2 Likes

I hear ya about people getting pissy. I used to work at a liquor store and I met tons of those folks. Two young girls came in one night but one refused to show an ID so i refused to sell. They got pissy so I told them if you don’t like it then call your congressmen. Haha. Skunk sprayed them well.

5 Likes

I’m also starting school soon. I probably won’t be able to post as much as I do now.

4 Likes

I forget are you going for welding? or something else?

im going to get an associates in business administration. I envision myself getting two associates degrees at some point, one in business and one in horticulture, or viticulture (grapes growing) and enology (winemaking)

I will probably just post on weekends maybe if I have time. I should have some time I’m only taking 2 classes per semester to start.

3 Likes

You’re correct, I was going to go for welding. But I don’t do too well at in-person classes.

So I decided to take an online science class to finish up my associate of arts.

That’s awesome you’re going for business! And getting those 2 associate degrees are very admirable goals.

Also, that’s a smart idea to only start with 2 classes.

I’m taking a 4 credit hour, winter course. It’s accelerated though. :grimacing:

3 Likes

o. awesome. well good luck, hopefully everything works out for you.

yeah my program is online also.

1 Like

What kind of school?

1 Like

I was holding my phone in my hand and I just happened to look down and there was a button you had to press to confirm. I had almost somehow ordered an Uber ride by accident just by holding it in my hand.

3 Likes

Damn, I’m wide awake after three hours of sleep. If I can’t get more sleep today I’m going to be exhausted by the time I leave work in the morning.

I think I’ll have something to eat and sit up for a while; maybe in another hour I’ll try sleeping again.

Oh the class I’m taking is at my local community college :slight_smile: .

@anon12381882

2 Likes

How do you see los angeles?

had to beg for a 3rd pod of coffee.

I told them “I have nothing in my life and you wont even let me have coffee. cant drink cant go buy cigarettes I have nothing to do all day.”

after about 5 minutes of this dad relented and got me a 3rd pod of coffee. so im drinking it now and waiting for Monday when ill be able to buy some cigarettes

1 Like

How about you don’t buy cigarettes on Monday or at all?

1 Like

im quitting in april. just started smoking again last month

1 Like

That’s a long time before you plan on quitting. But either way good for you

1 Like

Bought a cigarillo today after buying none yesterday. ■■■■.

The Los Angeles area air quality doesn’t look too bad right now.

http://www.aqmd.gov/home/air-quality

1 Like

Here is a link for current air quality numbers for cities throughout California

https://airnow.gov/state/CA/index.cfm

Also, you can see the current air quality map for the U.S. here and look up more details by state and zipcode

https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.main

1 Like

I’m having some weird delusions today.

1 Like