šŸ³ say anything XXVII

I just realized that itā€™s okay to have an eclectic approach to life. I donā€™t have to narrowly adopt one single system of beliefs. I love learning and exploring the world even if itā€™s all done while in my own home.

:smiley:

1 Like

@goodnight-moon there is hope. Have you reached out to anyone on sz.com. Plenty of us can remind you of how important you are and help you get through this. Drs and meds can help and the support of good friends such as @chemwex whoā€™s responded, you can actually breathe again! Fo reals, wouldnā€™t it be nice to focus on simply breathing in and out and listening to what your body needs? Best of luck and plz be honest with a dr or care professional because your self worth is invaluableā€‹:hugs::heart:ļø:hugs:. I personally have dealt with sz for over 20 years and have no idea why Iā€™m still alive except. Iā€™ve been in the darkest of places and so have others feel free to talk about as much as you want. THERE is always someone who can relate

1 Like

Vcxzdsewq bnk jupiyr nhuiasod
Yeah i feel crazy today :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think itā€™s something we all feel. Well off to kneading bread I go!

1 Like

Means for me i feel very good, not sad, not mad etcc

1 Like

Awesomeness. I love hearing that people are on the right track! Ty for sharingšŸ¤—

1 Like

Applied for jobs today, gonna go apply for some more later.
I hope hope hope I get one!

2 Likes

Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Just got up, having my coffee. Slept two hours longer than I intended, but itā€™s no big deal, donā€™t have to leave for campus for another 3 or 3 1/2 hours, so whatever.

1 Like

It feels like the start to another sad day today. :frowning:

2 Likes

If you look around site, lots of people agree wih today being sadā€¦

1 Like

One minute ago: Can i say anything? (Posts random beliefs, then gets flagged, receives official warning, gets banned etc etcā€¦ One minute later: LoL i guess not :rofl:

2 Likes

hard to be around ppl, they make me mad and im often filled with rage. hoping that irons out soon.

1 Like

So, I got an email regarding an application I put in two days ago for dishwasher.

The email gave the restaurantā€™s phone number and told me to call and ask to speak with a manager.

I might just wait until tomorrow to call.

I need to think about this, if I really want to wash dishes for hours on end.

My first question for the manager would be whether or not the dishwashers take breaks and lunches.

Itā€™s crummy work, and it feels a bit beneath me, but I need a job that offers breaks/lunches, and I have bills to pay.

2 Likes

Sometimes you just have to do what you can to make the bills,

Even if that means crappy work, if theyā€™re offering breaks, thatā€™s better than the pharmacy.

When I got myself into credit card debt a couple years ago I had to go get a ā€œreal jobā€ to start paying back.

After getting fired from a couple good jobs, I finally broke down and started housekeeping at a high end hotel/resort.

There was nothing fancy about it.

The work was hard, I got paid little, but I met some really cool people and didnā€™t have the same pressures on me that I did with my ā€œreal jobā€.

All I had to do was clean, no thinking about it. Something about that was nice.

Maybe the dishwasher job wonā€™t be so bad after all.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe.

It would be nice to work a job where I donā€™t have to answer phones or interact with the public a whole lot.

Iā€™m thinking about it.

1 Like

i am heavier than ive ever been at 190, i feel like i need to start jogging and will try today. maybe i can find a pace where i dont feel like im just punishing my feet and ankles. maybe ill be surprised with what i can do. or maybe ill shuffle home in defeat. if i dont get around to it today i can try later this week. just gotta check the weather.

1 Like

I think the perphenazine is making me really irritable. I donā€™t like it.

1 Like

I deleted most of my game apps for phone. I kept mental math and sudoku. Iā€™m hoping to get back into math. Is brainhq the best app for cognitive training? I find most of the training apps pricey, use less, and boring. I think brainhq has the best research to back it up, right? Iā€™ve seen it advertised here.

This is my breakfast, oj instant coffee and bran flakes, also took .5 mg ativan cause i was too mad, gonna try and go for a jog and see what happens

I drank them through a straw bcoz its fun and i think it protects my teeth. Im still gonna brush before i leave though :joy:

1 Like