( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Say anything XXV 👑

Goodnight from Texas.quasall

5 Likes

Damn, can’t fall asleep. I’ve been awake in bed for an hour and a half now. I’m thinking about getting up and having something to eat.

1 Like

Being a mom of 4 kids is easy. Love, shelter, food and transportation. A little guidance and help with homework. Ways to be entertained. All seems easy. So i can’t figure out why everything else falls apart. I just need to stop being a loser

So I’m in bed. I have my stuffie Hobbes and a nappy on. And I don’t care what y’all think of it. I’m content. Otays. :grinning:

1 Like

Haha :slight_smile: that’s cool in my opinion. Good night @ThePickinSkunk. :v:

1 Like

“Life’s gotta always be messing with me; can’t it chill and let me be free.”
@freakonaleash

2 Likes

Why don’t i stay off Google? You know what that little f’####r told me?? Cheez whiz is in the top 10 worst foods!!! My heart and stomach are so broken!! Life as I know it is gone. Going to cry myself to sleep. Sigh

2 Likes

So, I forced myself out of bed much earlier than usual. No alarm; my eyes popped open at 7:40, and rather than going back to sleep I got up. I’ll probably end up taking a nap later.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

And @Montezuma thank you for your kind words last night. I appreciate it.

:grinning:

1 Like

When reaper calls. May it be. That he should see the light… return to ASHHH

Through the wall/ceiling whore. One minute I’m gay next minute a hoe. Meth heads are fun people. Waiting for furniture moving.

Lol they just started furniture moving.

Too sick for this. Can’t get my 60mg of latuda. They have to order it. I have a bottle of 40mg latuda. So I have to take fill pill and half a pill.

I overslept. Just made it for this interview. I have read the job description 3 times and still have no idea what I applied for. The title says airport inspector but the description sounds all administrative. We will see how this goes.

1 Like

I’m so sick of people expecting me to let them walk all over me, and then getting pissy when I try to establish boundaries or tell them it’s not okay.

Aren’t I allowed to have my limits?
Is it fair to put the blame on me for not being firm enough?

1 Like

People who are used to getting their way with you aren’t just going to be like, “Oh, you have limits now? Cool.” There is always backlash, and they call you selfish and bitchy for expecting respect all of a sudden.

i am getting my olanzapine dose increased from 10 mg to 15 mg, havent been feeling too good along with a lot of stress from things happening lately kinda triggering me i hope i feel better on the higher dose and dont get more side effects

1 Like

been smoking sometimes so i prob also need the dose increase for that

It’s just so childish, though. Like their parents didn’t teach them to hear the word ‘no’.

Do you remember a while ago I wrote about a guy who kept wanting to voice-chat with me while he masturbates? He somehow keeps trapping me into doing it with hima gain and again, usually with the promise that it won’t happen again or saying he really needs it, or just refusing to take no for an answer and saying things like “You know it makes me hard when you struggle”.

I don’t know, I almost feel like I’m being internet-molested, if that’s even a thing. I always hate myself afterwards.

I’ve started telling him no, and he keeps reacting as if I’m dismissing his entire identity and telling him I don’t want to talk at all.
I do want to talk, I just don’t want him to be dependent on me for release and blaming it on me for saying or doing something that turns him on. Because dammit. Everything I say turns him on.

How do I get him to understand that I really do want it to stop, without cutting contact with him completely?
We’re in the same minecraft groups, so we’re going to have to communicate and be able to be in the same chatroom.
I’ve tried sending him messages explaining how I feel, but it’s like he only remembers them for a week and then sneaks his behaviour up on me again.

That is sexual assault! Just report it to the police and block him.

And never talk to him again. He is assaulting you and only talks to you so he can abuse you.

3 Likes

Quit the server if you have to. But first, I would try telling the others in the server and seeing if they all kick him out and let you stay. Any decent person would kick him out, but you don’t tend to attract decent people. You tend to attract abusive dicks who want to hurt you.