( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Say anything XXV 👑

Got an appointment today. So nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous

My head is spinning

3 Likes

So I’m doing better today. I can’t believe I had that paranoia spike the other night. But it happens. Whew!

4 Likes

When i think my brain heats up :sunny: :sun_with_face: :fire:

3 Likes

today’s been a good stable day so far!
managed to control my mood from going into full-blown mania.
but now i’m sleepy because it’s taking too much brain power oof

2 Likes

Does anyone know, with just Medicare, do you need a referral to see a psychiatrist? I need to find a new clinic and I have no idea what I’m doing. It’s all overwhelming me.

1 Like

I needed one to see my new pdoc. Can you call the clinic you are interested in just to be sure?

I haven’t even found a new clinic yet. :sob: I just know I need to get out of the shithole clinic I’m with now.

1 Like

For middle of the day this place is pretty dead today.

I haven’t been on here much the past week but i can’t say i blame you for wanting to leave that clinic. Looked like they were giving you the run around.

1 Like

Could you call your insurance company to find out?

2 Likes

I didn’t need a referral, but you can call to make sure. Or check online.

2 Likes

There are only two psychiatrists in my whole town that take my insurance and I live in the state capital. Any where else I would have to pay cash.

Mr LED is suggesting we just go in tonight. I’m scared. I don’t want to go. I’m going to miss baby LED so much. I feel like I can’t breathe thinking about being away from her.

4 Likes

She’ll be fine,

You need to take care of yourself so that you can come back and take care of her.

6 Likes

@LED

Mr. Led may be right. You’ve been having a hard time for far too long. Baby Led will be okay. Plz take care of yourself.

5 Likes

I just got back from doing some stuff on the computer at the pharmacy: I-9, W-4, direct deposit, and so on.

The pharmacy manager told me she will put me on the schedule for two days next week.

Part of that will be computer-based training, such as HIPAA compliance.

5 Likes

Great song, @Sunshine! I have a few Al Stewart records. :slight_smile:

Also, happy to hear you’re doing okay.

2 Likes

Taking a nap. Vistaril supposed to help anxiety but it’s good for a short nap.:sleeping:

6 Likes

I called the Housing Authority about my section 8 and they were like “You have a voucher.” whaaa?" We sent you a letter, you missed your appointment" whaaa? I got no such letter. Its a good thing I’m only very slightly paranoid right now. They’re supposed to send another next week.

I’m very happy I got it though. But I’m also very tired due to insomnia. Can’t wait for my meeting.

4 Likes

My daddy was a dollar and I wrote it on a fence. Have any of you been a fence?