( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Say anything XXV 👑

Don’t be too jealous, it’s vinyl. They just look pretty. Lol

1 Like

Wow, very convincing!

1 Like

I took a nap! Only like 30 minutes or so, but it felt good.

3 Likes

Hey dude! I’m okay. Kinda having some anxiety really bad. But I’m learning to work through it rather than running to a pill.

Awesome news on your trips to Tijuana!

1 Like

I had a tasty dinner, but now I don’t know what to do with myself for the next two or three hours before I go to bed.

3 Likes

I just had a hot sandwich for dinner, but I didn’t put nearly enough stuff on it. I’m still hungry but I know a second sandwich would be too many calories.

2 Likes

Thanks. I think it’s good that you’re trying to cope with your anxiety. I hope you feel better soon. As for my next trip to Tijuana, we will have a carne asada. It should be fun. I’m going to try not to smoke.

1 Like

Oh yummy on that carne asada! haha :yum: And thank you. Yeah I’ve been struggling for quite a while. But I think things will be better once class starts and I get into some kind of routine.

My symptoms are just flaring up lately though.

1 Like

I may be buying that house on the lake. I signed off on $245,000 counter offer. I don’t know if it will appraise for that.

Zillow says it’s only worth $212,000 but I know that may not be right. The seller said they got an appraisal for $270,000 and I find that hard to believe.

3 Likes

I’m going to try going to bed early again tonight, even though I know it usually doesn’t work. It’s coming up on 10pm here, and I have a cup of chamomile tea brewing.

1 Like

I love you guys.

1 Like

Hope you get some good rest!

1 Like

I made jello and did laundry

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m lying wide awake in bed. Maybe I’ll get more tired soon.

2 Likes

Glad I don’t have trouble sleeping, I ly down , close my eyes and off I go

2 Likes

this cereal is so hard the top of my mouth hurts

1 Like

Good night from Texas .

4 Likes

I had hallucinations last night and I felt the neighbors would shoot me through the walls. This sucks.

2 Likes

I’ve been awake in bed for two hours so far. It’s what I get for going to bed early, I suppose. I fixed myself another cup of chamomile tea, but it’s needs to brew and cool for a while.

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re having so much trouble; you seem like a good dude.

2 Likes