( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Say anything XXV 👑

Nothing will happen… there are lot of szphrenic in the internet…

2 Likes

Have you heard of Mahala Jackson? I love her music. And there’s the Soweto African choir

1 Like

Hi @Loke :slight_smile: No, I’ve never heard of Mahala Jackson. Does he/she have songs on YouTube?

1 Like

Baby LED made herself a bed in her suitcase. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Watching my strange addiction. There’s a lady that eats toilet paper. Holy cow.

3 Likes

I saw that show one time. There was a woman that likes to smell used diapers.

1 Like

Yes. I cringe when I see it. Interesting though

1 Like

Hahaha! That is too cute. (Baby LED sleeping in the suitcase). :smile: :rofl:

1 Like

I just got up from a nap. I laid down for two hours, but I slept for only around 30-45 minutes of that.

Having myself another coffee.

2 Likes

I might make some more coffee too.

It’s rainy and gloomy here today, so perfect weather for it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s sunny and nice here, but everyday is a good day for coffee.

2 Likes

I had to make another counteroffer on that house. It’s a good offer. They have it overpriced. I offered $235k and they are asking $255k but nothing in that neighborhood has sold at over $200 all year. I started with $225k.

I hope they take it. But I am worried it won’t appraise for that. They said they got an appraisal for $270 but that guy must have been smoking crack.

4 Likes

I went to the PDoc today and was supposed to see the nurse practitioner but she wasn’t there so I had to see the psychiatrist. I can’t ever understand what she is saying so I like the NP better but whatever

I didn’t make any changes to my meds. Eventually I am going to lower my dose of Geodon but not quite yet. I am still taking the max recommended dose.

3 Likes

Probably on YouTube. She was around in the '40s

1 Like

I got dinner started, have my spaghetti sauce put together and simmering. It needs to simmer for a couple hours.

This batch is going to be bigger and meatier than usual, should’ve bought more than one pound of dry pasta.

Oh well, it will be good. :yum:

2 Likes

This totally wasn’t the point of your picture, but I have hardwood floor envy. Ours all need to be redone because of serious burn/water damage.

Sometimes I wonder how life could have been different had I not developed schizophrenia. I know I shouldn’t beat myself up about it. I recently spoke with a friend and it reminded me of my life before the illness. Anyway, I’m having a mostly good day. How is everyone doing?

2 Likes

I like cold weather. Hot weather sucks :blush:

3 Likes

It’s been super hot here for the past 3 weeks. Above 85 degrees every day. I saw on the news it was the hottest July on record in California.

This weekend my uncle will have 4 days off. A cousin and I will go visit him in Tijuana. I’m looking forward to that. I don’t get out much these days. I’ve been going to Tijuana more often lately. It’s nice to know people care about you.

1 Like