( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Say anything XXV 👑

Need to sleep but can’t sleep…

I’m having really intense delusions about my gf…

I’m not from either. I don’t even know where those are.

1 Like

Just got up, having my coffee. I’ll have to take a shower soon, and get this hair off my face, going to a teaching meeting.

1 Like

I think its located in the rural place… i ask u cuz the great osho the public speaker and spritual leader built great empire there…

its also known as

Rajneesh puram…!!! The empire was situated in 260 km…i know u dont know about this… haha jk…

Have a lovely morning…!!!

@LED

I actually do know about that! I saw a public broadcasting thing about that town/community/whatever it was.

1 Like

U must be genious…!!! Then haha…!!! I used to be fallower of osho…!!! Not now but i love him dearly… do u know he was poisioned in us jails…

Haha bit controversial…!! Haha i am glad u knew about it… take care and convey my morning wish to Ridley…!!! No problem…

1 Like

I’m so tempted just to tell the course coordinator that I was unable to get off work today and can’t make it to the meeting. I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one, especially now that the college refuses to compensate us for attending such meetings.

I don’t know, I just don’t want to make that long drive to attend an hour-long meeting for which I’m not even going to be compensated. My car is good on gas, but it’s still a lot of gas. Not to mention a lot of aggravation.

2 Likes

How can they not pay you for a mandatory meeting like that?

Seems strange,

I might call it off myself under those circumstances.

When did you end up going to sleep last night?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s ridiculous, especially for someone like me who lives nowhere near the college. It’s about 55 miles each way to drive there.

It was after midnight when I fell asleep.

2 Likes

Yeah, screw it, I’m not going. That’s simply too much driving for no pay.

The only question is whether I email the course coordinator now, or after the meeting is over. I just need her to put the new lab manual in my mailbox.

1 Like

I would email her now,

Just to get it over with.

1 Like

Yeah, I just emailed her.

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone!

I’m actually up at a decent time today.

5 Likes

Good morning, Monte. How are you feeling this morning?

1 Like

Hey there Leash :slight_smile: I’m feeling well, thank you for asking.

How about yourself? I see earlier you decided not to go to the teacher’s meeting.

1 Like

I’m feeling fine, just didn’t feel like making such a long drive for no pay.

I have to figure out what I’m going to do with myself today. I’ll probably spend most of the day at my computer, as usual.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s understandable if they’re not going to compensate you for it.

I spend a lot of time on the computer too, haha. :sunny:

1 Like

I can’t tell if I’m getting better or just getting used to being crazy.

5 Likes

What will happen if I post something on internet that I’m paranoid schizophrenic? Never tried only here haha

2 Likes