🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

@Harper I love cats!!!

1 Like

Me too! She’s my baby. Too bad she is jealous of my daughter. Harper attacks her after she’s been here a little while.

1 Like

Harper

3 Likes

@Harper

Did we ever see a pic of Harper? She still sounds sweet. I bet lots of midnight shennanigans from her. :innocent:

Edit. Spoke too soon. Lol.

The funniest thing she does is get up on the scale in the morning and meows. Then I write her weight on the calendar just like I did my own. Her weight 12.6lbs

2 Likes

That is too funny. Well, a girl has to watch her figure. :joy:

1 Like

She does! Gets her exercise running at top speed in a 700 square foot apartment and she only eats a half a can of wet food a day, mostly dry. She sleeps almost all night so I don’t have her up until about 4am.

1 Like

Wow! A cat that sleeps all night. Haha. I bet you get woken up either with someone walking all over you or feeling a subtle breathing between your nose and upper lip. Ya gotta love cats.

If I don’t respond when she nudges me, she uses her front feet together and pounds down on my neck. Her version of mommy cpr.

2 Likes

Can you take a little break and do something you like.

I finished cleaning.

I will dry my hair and apply some tanning lotion.

I have to prepare my luggage soon.

1 Like

I’m thinking about making a bacon, egg and cheese burrito, if the bacon is still good. I need to motivate myself; I’m not all that hungry yet, so maybe I’ll hold off on it for just a bit.

2 Likes

This bad boy just showered!

‘So fresh and so clean…’

5 Likes

I need to shower too.

Good going @anon35166066!

2 Likes

Alas, I, too, need a shower. I shall stay stinky though. Death to showers!

3 Likes

I could not find my tanning glove! I have no idea where I put it. I searched everywhere.

But I painted my nails a grey lavender color.

Made myself some tea.

2 Likes

What is a tanning glove? I’ve never heard of that.

1 Like

It’s a cotton glove to put tanning mousse on so I can spread it on my body/

1 Like

I checked my contact lens solution Opti-Free, it expired in April. A reason my vision got blurry I guess.
Can’t believe it.

1 Like

So i have therapy in an hour. And i may bother my dad to see if i can spend the night at his house tonight. I want to spend some time with his cats and dogs…and my dad too.

2 Likes