🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

Smoking a few cigarettes outside. It’s a nice night. The weather here has been nice and warm lately. I’m also listening to music. Hah I don’t really look forward to meeting girls at this point. I’m overweight, have not shaved and an a smoker. The car is back.

1 Like

It might be looking for a parking spot. Or it might be a drug dealer.

1 Like

Its no one…!!! Dont be paranoid…!!!

2 Likes

Yeah you’re probably right. I just don’t want to get beat up hah. That neighbor really dislikes me. Most others are friendly though. It is the only thing I don’t like about this place. That one neighbor.

I’m down to my last cigarette anyway. I’ll go inside soon. How’re things going for you?

1 Like

Safely back inside. It was nothing. You were right. Just my mind playing tricks on me. The car left to the other parking entrance.

Yes watching television…!!!

1 Like

I think I will try to sleep soon. Thanks @far_cry0 for saying hello and keeping me company while I was outside. It’s 1 AM here. I should get some rest.

1 Like

Go sleep and have good rest…!!! U deserve it @anon40653964

1 Like

Really really not a fan of lack of sleep and then having to stay awake.

1 Like

Good morning all. I’ve had my coffee, so I’m fully awake now, but I really don’t feel like doing anything this morning.

I wish I could fast-forward to Friday, the day of my interview, get it over with.

3 Likes

20180718_155634

It’s so hot outside I decided to put lukewarm water in the tub to cool down

4 Likes

Morning from Texas.

Coffee coffee

3 Likes

Something through the wall said you’re being recorded.

For what?

This app Discourse doesnt notify me anymore. I think i broke this app

1 Like

I think it’s Godzilla trying to get us evicted
My bf is loud.but so are they. She has lost it they started in on me in September. Godzilla can go to hell. Quasall

1 Like

I just found my lost wallet i am happy…!!! Holy…

3 Likes

How are you far cry?

1 Like

Good Morning! :coffee:

I will eat something small. Take some time to chill and after that, do a major cleaning.

4 Likes

Hey my quasall sister @roxanna… i am good…!!
I am having dinner soon.!! What are u upto .??

1 Like