🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

It was okay. The bottoms of my feet kind of hurt though. But I sat in a message chair for an hour.

1 Like

It went great thanks!

The nurse was slow-motion. She told me my iron levels are limit now, I should always eat iron fortified foods and stay cautious.

Then she gave me a referral paper for physiotherapy and an exam to check my hand in the hospital

1 Like

I also stopped by the grocery store, picked up food and coffee and some salads.

2 Likes

You’re like me with the coffee.

2 Likes

Made myself a teapot of fresh tea from Spain!

2 Likes

Are you done with today’s activities and can finally chill? I know you had a lot planned for today.

Yeah actually.

I made myself tea and have music on. I feel so edgy though for some reason. Maybe I’ll take a bath today.

1 Like

Who else on here meditates? What kind of meditation do you use (e.g.: breathing, body scan)?

2 Likes

So pdoc doubled my dose of prozac which should help with depression and the flashbacks. Good one big pill instead of four. i like this pdoc. Hes old school. Actually uses a pen and paper still and actually talks to me like a person than a number.

Also did an okay thrift store haul.

2 Likes

Breathing. Sometime s the mani mantra.

2 Likes

What are you up to?

How effective is breathing meditation for you?

2 Likes

I’m just listening to music. Excited about the job interview I just got offered. I made a thread about it; it’s Friday afternoon.

1 Like

This clip is so funny

I do breathing exercises in bed.

5 seconds breathe in… hold and count to 7… breathe out 5 seconds. It slows down my heart rate so makes it easier to fall asleep.

1 Like

@cdwithdcs

Very well. Initially, many years ago i just did it via formal sitting. Now i focus on the breath whether im doing dishes, scrubbing the toilet, sweeping, manual labor, and even while walking. :innocent::slight_smile::grin:

2 Likes

Nice. I’ve been doing a lot of breathing meditation lately, and it works most of the time.

2 Likes

What benefit are you hoping to achieve? For me, it just keeps me grounded and reminds me to find some joy in even the most of mundane activities.

1 Like

To be well in general.

1 Like