🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

Just a little while ago I completed my third job application of the day. This one took about an hour, so many questions, including a job simulation.

Excessive.

Seems like applications are getting more and more detailed the past little while,

I guess they weed out a lot of people that way.

Are you just applying to pharmacies or other hospital jobs too?

caught between the constant terror of leaving home for the first time and being on my own and also the possibility of failing completely vs excitement about future prospects and knowledge acquisition that is to happen in college

Most of the jobs I’ve applied to have been for pharmacy tech (NOT inpatient), but there have also been some lab assistant positions.

1 Like

I ended up stress cleaning. Apartment looks much better. Mentally I still feel like garbage, but I’m finally feeding myself today.

3 Likes

I got in bed :bed:

Goodnight :sparkles::dizzy:

1 Like

Good night :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i finished shading my drawing

8 Likes

Hey look man i am able to swear that i didn’t flag your recent posts. Idk what are you talking about… Also i have cast 1.000 likes to different posts in last seven days ok? I’m not against anyone, i’m not hunting members down. Remember please 1k of likes. Initially i wanted to flag this only post of yours because you had accused me of something i didn’t do or even know. Take care of you and you can talk with the Mods not me about your flagged posts @insidemind Thanks @LED and @Pikasaur for defending me, i was sleeping and didn’t know what happened.

3 Likes

I think there is a guy parked in my court who is living out of his car. He has a bunch of stuff in it, sits out near it, and changes clothes in the parking lot. I’m kind of scared of him and want him to go away, but I also want to help him.

Man, was cooler last night so could sleep with the curtains closed. As a result got a much needed deep sleep. Feel so much better this morning.

1 Like

I am jealous, @anon35166066. I can’t sleep. I am scared to close my eyes. Bad night for the past several nights. I may have to try sleeping pills again if I can’t get it under control.

1 Like

Yeah lack of sleep is torture. I wish you all the best for getting a good sleep.

2 Likes

I am boring okay… I wish we had more people from Europe on here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Know what you mean. Morning our time is pretty quiet on here. I wish we had more Africans too cos they are in a similar time zone.

4 Likes

Was up Guys… what are u upto…???

1 Like

Hi @far_cry0 i took a nap 2 hours as usual hahahaha

1 Like

Okay thats good…!!!

1 Like

Got a forking headache
It’s like I can’t catch a break

1 Like

Do you have painkillers for headache?