🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

Thank you for asking!

I have to leave them in the guitar with the case closed for a week.

So I got about 5 more days. Haha.

I can’t wait to play it.

My mom is going to buy me a nicer guitar, but I’ll have to pay her back.

1 Like

Fx it works, then! I didn’t realize you had to go without for so long! A week must feel like a really long time.

1 Like

Thank you!

I have a couple back-up guitars I can play, 1 acoustic and 1 electric. (a total of 3, including the new one)

So it’s all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol I should have known better than to think you would only have the one. :rofl::joy:

My daughter has a ukulele that she really likes to play. It’s really cute watching her. She dances while she plays.

1 Like

LOL. No worries. I’ve accumulated quite a bit of them over the years.

Awww. How cute, in regards to your daughter playing the ukulele. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool of you and Mr. LED to let her get a music education while young.

My mom owns a ukulele, she loves it. Haha.

1 Like

I mean, she’s 2. She mostly just makes noise. She also has a toy piano and drum. She usually makes everyone that’s home play music along with her. When she’s 4-6 ish, depending on personality, I’m hoping to get her into some sort of music lessons if we can afford it.

1 Like

Right on!

Are you feeling any better?

Not really. I’m still scared to sleep. I turned on the nightlight. On the upside I’m still only sent shadow people and not anything that I can confused for being real, so I and at least able to know that it’s just hallucinations. Though I sort of wonder if they’re something else. I don’t know what, though. But if they’re so pervasive across cultures and geography, they can’t be all made up, right? Like, maybe they’re real and only some people can see them. I didn’t think I believed in ghosts, but maybe they’re something like that.

I’m sorry you can’t sleep. I wish I could take away these awful hallucinations.

I never see things, well unless when I’m outside. I always see shady people driving around, or watching me.

To be honest, my views on these things probably belongs in ‘unusual beliefs.’

I think hallucinations are real to the people who experience them, but that in itself doesn’t make them real in the overall picture of reality.

Idk. I hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

Another boring as ■■■■ night.
Laziness vs boredom. So it begins…

I don’t know what to do. I tried ignoring them and closing my eyes but they’re just getting louder. Saying really mean things. Making my anxiety worse.

Still not sleeping? You poor thing. Try and relax is all i can say

1 Like

It’s 2am. I have to be up at 6. At this rate I’m not going to get any sleep at all.

1 Like

People take having normal energy levels for granted. Unmedicated I go through life sedated and half asleep. That’s my natural state. Functioning normally is extremely difficult. My dreams are so incredibly vivid that it causes a lot of confusion over the nature of reality. Xyrem has helped with that I guess, I forget my dreams quickly. They do not seem as real. Though it may just be that I got used to the even more vivid than normal seroquel dreams!

Xyrem also does not give me restful sleep. The sleep is very strange. There’s no dreams or at least none I remember. And it just feels wrong, not normal. Very artificial. Actually just saw a post about it that says the sleep on it is no longer “pleasurable” and I think that’s a perfect description. Like sleep felt good before and nice. It is not sleep that feels enjoyable.

I can only stay awake for 2-3 hrs at a time (longer than that & im fighting heavy sedation to stay awake & function-becomes really difficult and awful) and need 11 hrs of sleep just to be able to wake up w/o struggle. Again that is not on any medication at all so it is not a sedative side effect. I feel cursed.

I slept maybe 45 minutes and was woken up by the feeling of someone grabbing me. So that was fun. Definitely not getting anymore sleep now.

I want to fly somewhere out of space :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I was down 5 lbs from last week. Score!

3 Likes

I’m dieting today.

Good morning!

I slept well. I have my interview today.
Does anyone know if I should take my CV for a volunteering job?
What should I wear?

1 Like