🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

I have hazel eyes, too! They’re mostly green with a yellow ring, but go blueish sometimes.

1 Like

See, that’s the scary part. That it would hurt and that it would respond slowly or irregularly would both be signs of damage to that area.

1 Like

WRONG ANSWER, RHUBES!

Ugh I’m going to have to call my nurse, aren’t I. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Okay, I’m going to call the urgent Care and talk to a nurse, but do you think the migraine, assuming it’s just a migraine, would affect the pupil?

Voices haven’t said anything today

4 Likes

I can’t handle something being wrong with me right now. Something is always wrong. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Think it can wait?

1 Like

If you get worse go see doc. If you can.

1 Like

I think they’re the same size? Here’s one with the flash.

Poof

1 Like

They look normal. Are they hurting?

1 Like

I definitely will if it gets worse. But I think maybe I was just imagining it?

I have a migraine on one side that I woke up with this morning.

1 Like

Have you been getting migraines a lot?

1 Like

yeah in this picture they look identical.

1 Like

Yeah, but I always do. I need to get back in gabapentin to help prevent them, but I haven’t seen my neurologist recently enough to just make an appointment. I have to go through the referral process again.

1 Like

It can! There is every chance that it is just some weird new migraine complication - let the nurse make that call, though.

1 Like

Yes make the call. Hugs

2 Likes

Wasted another day. Maybe the night will be better.

Don’t think of it as a wasted day. You survived. You had positive interactions. It was successfully not an awful day. Plus minimal voices making things worse! That’s definitely a bonus!

2 Likes

My anxiety has gotten much worse since starting xyrem. I haven’t had anxiety this bad since my sophomore year of college. I am extremely overwhelmed by the upcoming week. Why? Because my friends are visiting this weekend. That’s it.

Is it a super busy time for me? No. No exams or anything. That’s why it was a good time for them to come. There’s no rational reason for me to feel extremely anxious about it. I just know planning events and going and doing stuff and entertaining people for several days straight is going to be exhausting. This sucks.

1 Like

I ate so much junk food this week. I have probably gained a few pounds.

I will go to the grocery store tomorrow and pick up some things.

2 Likes