🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

Seed beads. I’m trying to set all the materials out. I need motivation lol.

2 Likes

I want to get back into using bumble bff. I met a couple people but it never went anywhere.

1 Like

Maybe after my life is less chaotic with physical health problems.

1 Like

Having unequal pupil sizes is concerning. I really think you should get it checked out now.

https://www.healthline.com/symptom/unequal-pupils

3 Likes

I tried on a one-piece bathing suit and it looked awful on me. My boobs came out.
How do people wear them? It was at American Eagle Outfitters.

1 Like

Pics or it never happened :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t want to scare you, but it’s a symptom of a stroke or other form of brain damage. Please go get it checked out.

3 Likes

:rofl: I didn’t take pictures!

But it was similar to this one

1 Like

If it’s still like this after naptime I’ll talk to Mr LED. I think it’s already looking more normal, though. Maybe it was just because of the ice pack?

See, they’re almost the same size now. Maybe I’m just imagining it even.

I have too much to do today to go to urgent care. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I photoshopped your eyes and the pupils seem to be the same size. But just looking at the picture, your left one looks a little bigger?

1 Like

I can see it. Ur left one is bigger than the other.

2 Likes

Can you take a better picture with the light just infront of you

I just asked my sister and she blinded me and said they’re both changing size when a light is shined into them and they both pretty much the same size. If that makes a difference.

1 Like

If you had one exposed to light and the other covered with the ice pack and in darkness, that would explain it! But if there was no explanation like that, it’s definitely an urgent care/er thing.

I just don’t want to see you with more crap piled on top of you than you’re already dealing with. Strokes treated quickly can have a good prognosis. The longer they’re untreated, the bigger the chance that there will be lasting damage.

1 Like

That does make a difference. Nonresponsiveness to light is a big bad sign.

1 Like

I’m not hitting on you lol lbut you have pretty eyes. I look at people I meet in the eyes sometimes my bf has hazel they go green and blue.

3 Likes

Time for some tea :tea: chamomile all the way!

2 Likes

The eyes weren’t covered, I had the ice pack on the side of my head. But it was in the side that’s smaller, so I was thinking maybe the cold? I don’t know my be that doesn’t really make sense I guess. Either way I think the one eye is just responding more slowly to light changes because that’s the eye that hurts/has the migraine.