šŸ³ ( Ķ Ā° ĶŸŹ– Ķ Ā°) say anything xxii (ā€ā—¦ā€æā—¦)

I need to quit looking behind me so much.

Thereā€™s the gay. Wth thereā€™s something wrong. Why would you take the life of someone you donā€™t know? And hasnā€™t done anything to you?

I caught a fish today!

4 Likes

It was ok, decent horror movie.

Iā€™m sitting in a parking lot eating a sammich because the power went out without warning at 6PM.
Neighbor came over and told me the power company text alerted them saying it wonā€™t be back on until after 830PM.
Sigh, there goes my time to get those very important papers filed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going fishing in a couple of hours when the sun comes up. Canā€™t wait. Hope I remember what to do and how.

We put the deposit down on our new puppy today!! I am so excited to take her home a month from now!!

4 Likes

I used to hear voices threatening to kill me. I always thought it was coming from random guys that I also felt were following me around which may or may not have been hallucinations themselves. I donā€™t know. Minds are complicated. Either way it was terrifying. I hope that stops. Itā€™s scary to feel like your life is in danger, even while suicidal it was scary to feel like it wasnā€™t my choice, if that makes sense.

Iā€™m rambling. Sorry. Iā€™m tired but canā€™t sleep.

3 Likes

I wonder if my sexual side effects are coming from nicotine. Itā€™ll be hard to quit considering my excessive tiredness that the cigarettes help with. Also disheartening knowing the studiy I read showed that only people with mild sexual dysfunction received improvement and mine is more moderate. It could be worth a shot I suppose. Iā€™ll talk to my pdoc about it anyway , Iā€™m guessing she will suggest I stop

Even without the side effects I would imagine your doctor would encourage you to stop.

Yeah I would expect the same. It is just hard to find motivation to quit. Iā€™m not particularly ecstatic about life right now. The sexual side effects really bring me down. If there is one reason I would quit it would be for that. I just want to ask my odds of improving my side effects if I quit

When I bought my Xbox one I did not know that I donā€™t have a HDMI monitor so I canā€™t play it yet
And I put an order for an lg monitor full HD, its not so expensive nor it is cheap

My mother bugged me anyway to buy a TV, I like my old TV but I want to play on Xbox

I spend almost all my money that I manage to gather, I was hoping for a trip to Greece this summer but I donā€™t have vacation from workā€¦

Its time for me to reduce my costs, mainly my money goes on cigarettes and food. I may buy tobacco in a bag and roll my vices

Some of what youā€™re saying Iā€™ve been through too.

1 Like

What kind of puppy did you decide to get?

I feel like there are a lot of popularity contests on the boards. They always make me sad.

1 Like

I donā€™t have alot of the symptoms I used to have. I still believe Iā€™m jesus though, so I guess alot of people think Iā€™m sz.

This website is getting addictive again. Damn it

4 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

3 Likes

I wanna go out today. Thereā€™s a sidewalk sale in downtown, maybe Iā€™ll take the metro and go.

3 Likes

A messenger at night told me that Iā€™m not gay. These people are not important.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! :sunny:

4 Likes