( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

It didn’t hurt for me until like three or four months in. But you should still take it. I ended up needing 5k worth of dental work because of it.

2 Likes

put some coconut oil

Did anything make it better or did it just fix itself randomly? How did you determine it was PTSD related?

1 Like

Sorry for the million questions. Lol

I think after the pack I bought tonight, I’m going to quit cigs.

I have some fresh nicotine lozenges, so I think I’ll be okay.

1 Like

Amitriptyline made it go away, but made my hallucinations worse. I actually had been surviving unmedicated prior to amitriptyline, and after taking it I got much worse, sz-wise. I determined it was ptsd because, after extensive therapy, I was able to get rid of the amitriptyline. The kava root tea made it go away, too. Gabapentin worked for a while, but I built up a tolerance quickly.

2 Likes

I now take nothing for the vomiting. It has mostly gone away, except during seriously high-stress situations.

2 Likes

I feel good. I finished all of my work! :muscle:

Now I can chill for a bit.

2 Likes

I took fluanxol today depot, Im thinking of starting injections instead of pills

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think my mosquito bite is infected :frowning:
Does my foot look infected? I’ve never had a bad reaction to a bug-bite before.

I was looking through my organiser diary which has just expired and it sent a rush of sadness through me that I kind of cried. Seeing the things I have been going through and being reminded of my worst psychotic days and the hospital.

1 Like

I am so bored I might actually do something

1 Like

did you scratch it?

Those difficult times can help you cope better in the future - try to see them as lessons. That’s how I try to view it anyway…

2 Likes

I might have… i try to scratch around them rather than on

I got my pre application from the Housing Authority. as I understand, this is the next step to receiving a housing voucher. So if the process goes through quickly and smoothly I could soon be looking for section 8 apartments in the area.

I have 23 years of paperwork proving my disability, including at least 5 hospitalizations, so I think it should.

Maybe in just a few months I’ll have some privacy and self respect.

1 Like

Man my thumb is sore from hurting after stabbing myself. Change out wound today. God it’s going to hurt.

Whoo argument here this morning. I read most of the thread. It’ll be alright.chill

1 Like

You can get some ‘After bite’ cream.