Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

I did a good thrift store haul today. I got on vinyl; Dean Martin, The Little Drummer Boy; Alabama; Polka; Gershwin. And most important I got a big tiger stuffie for bedtime. I haven’t decided what to name him yet though. I hope he’ll be happy with me. Hmm! Maybe I’ll name him Hobbes. :grin:

This was my first thought before I read that last line lol. Love Calvin and Hobbes comics, have two of the books…

That’s awesome @ThePoeticSkunk!

I hope you enjoy your sweet thrift store finds. :slight_smile:

Well today has been a somewhat productive day for me. I woke up around 6 am. Walked to the corner store and library when it opened.

I picked up an old self-help book, “The Magic of Believing.”

I got my new guitar too. It’s pretty decent. I don’t know why, I guess after reading all the raving reviews on it I feel a little let down by it.

It does sound really good though. Idk. Maybe I’m just being a worry wort, in regards to how long it’ll last and all.

I hope you all are well. :heart: :v:

Today is going okay so far, I suppose.

I washed some dishes and applied for another pharmacy job.

Same chain that I applied to yesterday, but a different location. The location I applied to today is directly across the street from a hospital, so it would probably be a busier job than what I would like, but whatever.

I still don’t know whether or not I’m approved for unemployment compensation. I hate having things up in the air like this; it would be such a relief if I got approved for it.

If you are able Monte. I’d love a pic of your new guitar. I got my new violin today. I’m so stoked about it. :grin:

Oh cool!! Yeah I’ll see if I can get a decent pic of it with my computer.

:v:

What’s up? how’s it going?

I just came back from my eye exam. I will go for another check up next week and hopefully be able to wear my contacts again after that. I don’t have astigmatism but my eyes are dry.

I just put some Polysporin under my feet at the burnt areas and my SO put some gauze with tape. Hopefully it will be over soon. Other than that I also took an appointment with my family doctor to get my blood test’s results and hopefully check my left hand too.

Monday I have an appointment with the hospital for a volunteering job at the psychiatric clinic.

Eh! I have therapy in an hour. I’ve been with her for a year now. Maybe I need to reveal a bit more about myself. Idk. Just thinking.

You burned your feet?

That’s cool about the volunteer position. :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah :frowning_face: 2nd-degree burn under my feet. I went for a late night walk with a friend and it seemed my slippers’ soles were too thin, after walking a little my feet started to burn. It damaged the skin until I reached back home. I put cold water and today I put some cream. It seems it’s better now.

Oh bummer, but I’m glad it’s doing better now.

How are you doing? Did you hear anything back from the pharmacy?
There are always lots of handsome men working at my pharmacy.

I’m doing ok, hanging in there.

No, I haven’t heard anything back from any of the pharmacies I’ve applied to. I hope those pharmacies really are hiring, and those aren’t just job postings they always have posted on their web sites.

It seem like I’d be a good candidate for such a job, given my experience.

Hope you hear something back soon. :hugs:

Today morning I was listening to some Nirvana, old rock ballads I used to listen in my teenage years. Cinderella, Whitesnake, The Animals… I love those.

You can’t go wrong with Nirvana. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did the same thing a few years ago. It was horrible. I couldn’t walk right for a month!

It looks awful. The skin came off.