( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

I’m having a good day so far. I went to Tijuana yesterday and ate some delicious tacos. They were about 9 pesos each. 1 dollar is roughly 20 pesos. Pretty awesome.

7 Likes

I had some sushi today. Took meds.

Going to go to bed in about an hour.

4 Likes

What up Thai-Food?!

This is Monte here, I changed my name haha.

That’s awesome you had a good day and that you got to eat some tacos. :mexico: :v:

1 Like

Sushi yum. I had sushi last week.

2 Likes

I’ve never had sushi. I don’t like fish. I do eat at Red Lobster, though. They are the only place where I will eat popcorn shrimp- or any seafood. And I love their biscuits. Delicious!

3 Likes

Yeah man! I saw the name change. El beetle! Yeah I don’t trust every taqueria in Tijuana sometimes on the news there are reports of dog meat. It was mostly with a few Mexican Chinese restaurants but on occasion with the taco stands too. I went to a pretty good place though. It was called Taqueria Lorena. I’m not going to lie, I ate 8 tacos. In my defense they weren’t super big or anything.

1 Like

They say you need at least 8 cups of water a day. Coffee and most teas dehydrate you.

2 Likes

My husband drinks soda.

Usually I go there with my dad on father’s day. The biscuits are delicious. They must have some secret ingredient like cheddar. Sushi tastes are a little acquired I think. It’s difficult to describe the taste.

update: the cat is obsessed with our couch. if i set her in her bed or on the floor she stays there for approximately 0.7 seconds before going back and climbing on the couch. shes currently playing with the blinds. i will give my life for her

3 Likes

Whoa, that’s loco about the dog meat homie.

Happy to hear you ate well though. I ate like a king today too. Haha.

1 Like

They now sell the biscuit mix in the store. You do add cheddar to it. And unlike some places, their store mix tastes like their restaurant biscuits. Love it!

3 Likes

I’d feel horrible eating a dog. I mean I guess if I grew up knowing a cow I’d feel bad about eating it too. Chicken not so much. One of my childhood friends raised chickens.

1 Like

That’s cool, I understand.

We had neighbors where I lived as a youngster in California that raised chickens too.

Their rooster would always wake up my stepdad. He would be sooo mad! LOL.

1 Like

How has your day been so far beetle? I’ve been reading you’re getting back into the groove of guitar playing.

1 Like

I want to raise chickens! I really want fresh eggs. Also, I want a fancy chicken just because.

Fancy%20chicken

7 Likes

Oh my day has been pretty well :slight_smile:

Went shopping for my sister’s birthday. Hung out at my mom’s for a little bit, ate some pizza.

I found this weird record at the thrift store, it’s like these 4 priests singing folk and worship music haha.

Pretty groovy.

1 Like

have any of ya’ll seen chicken diapers? and a chicken wearing one? like so cute

1 Like

What the what?! Chicken diapers???

5 Likes