( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

Tommorow morning i want to wake up rich and healthy/sane :smiley:

2 Likes

I c well am glad everything turned out fine

Yes.

4 Likes

I start volunteering at Meals on Wheels next week! I’m pretty pumped, as it’s only one day a week for a few hours. Good way to get myself out of the house and maybe prep myself for an actual paying job

11 Likes

Go @anon49063606!!! That’s great!

3 Likes

everybody
stop what you’re doing
meet socks

16 Likes

Hooray!!! Is he yours?

2 Likes

I feel like I have to clear my throat every 3 seconds. It’s getting so annoying. Does this happen to anyone else?

Are you drinking enough water?

1 Like

my name is Brian

4 Likes

I washed my sheets in an effort to motivate myself to shower.

Why can’t I just hop in the shower like everyone else?

4 Likes

I have a hard time with it, too, and I don’t know why. I used to shower every day no matter what, but now I mostly just shower when I really need to, like if I’m going somewhere that day.

1 Like

And I always feel better after doing it, though.

3 Likes

Yeah today I had at least 4 glasses of water + 4 cups of tea variety + 2 cups of coffee in the morning

Maybe because I’m not eating enough. I don’t know.

I ate a Tupperware of pasta salad today, a small tortilla with humus and a handful of Doritos.

My least favorite thing to do is making a meal. It’s such a big chore for me.

I’ve been waiting five days now from Amazon. Hope you get your package

1 Like

Old news. Roxanna news cast.

Good evening I’m roxanna

Some neighbors here where I’m at have been pissing a thirty seven year old woman off with their name calling and other bs their names are Godzilla and airplane ■■■■■■■.

In other news, it’s been hot miserable and humid. Zeus visited our staff. He don’t. Give a ■■■■ really. You bitches had it coming.

And that’s the short news

I’m roxanna. Thanks for watching.

4 Likes

Sometimes or maybe a lot of the times we are just dumb. Is that not ok or something these days?

1 Like

I did it!

So fresh, so clean clean.

7 Likes