( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

I have been shopping for about two months. We lost the first one by 4 hours on a 48 hour contingency. It was one my wife wanted. Turns out we are getting the one I wanted. Not used to getting my way.

6 Likes

We’re is UPS with my Amazon package!?! Tired of waiting

1 Like

I’m so embarrassed. I just sort of lost my mind momentarily and sort of accused my clinician of colluding with a random stranger/possible hallucination to cause my recent spike in visual hallucinations. :see_no_evil:

This is so embarrassing. He’s not really saying anything. I feel so dumb.

1 Like

Come on, you are having symptoms. Take it easy. It happens with all of us/

5 Likes

It’s just so embarrassing. I feel like I’m an awkward combination of aware and symptomatic.

I know but there’s not much we can do about it. Focus on getting better

1 Like

All the hero/king worship going on in the fry cry threads weirds me out. It seems really creepy.

Dont take it too seriously…

1 Like

It’s just weird that they’re still doing it so much. A few jokes here or there is one thing but the amount if it is what weird to me.

It doesn’t matter. It’s just weird to me.

1 Like

I’ve never looked at those threads, had no idea what they were about.

1 Like

It’s pretty much the same as this thread with more far cry is a God talk? I don’t know. I don’t keep up with it. I just look every once in a while to see if it’s still the same.

1 Like

I never bothered with it.

The last time I received an Amazon package (last week), a private driver delivered it. He also delivered an Amazon package to my neighbor. He had a whole trunk full of Amazon packages. Apparently, Amazon is delivering packages by any means possible. :smile:

2 Likes

I got my BoxyCharm beauty box today! I had so much fun trying on eyeshadow colors. FYI- I don’t wear eyeshadow. I just played in it, then I’m giving it to my daughter. Fun though!

I have $20 in Kohl’s cash and I am going to spend it later. Yay! Getting stuff without spending more money!!!

Edited to add: Yeesh, I have a problem.

1 Like

I think the Farcry threads were started as sort of a joke since Farcry posts a lot—someone thought it would be a good idea to start a Farcry conversation thread. It seems to be pretty popular, similar to the Say Anything conversation thread.

The Farcry is a god talk is also just a joke. Far cry is just a regular guy. :smile:

5 Likes

I get that. It’s still weird.

Yeah i seen something in the news about Amazon hiring private drivers to deliver there packages but it’s only in bigger cities like in the west coast am sure but anyway ups just delivered mine got me a George Foreman grill which I know will sound weird but am excited to use it ! Lol I guess it’s the little things in life we can all look forward to to cheer us up from time to time like this grill rite now haha!

2 Likes

We had a random delivery guy from Amazon, and he THREW our new Nintendo Switch when we ordered it this past Christmas. My husband and daughter had just pulled up in the car and saw him do it.

Wow that’s crazy I usually don’t speak up for myself sometimes but in that situation I would of called customer service or sumthin and been like hey this is what happened I want a new one

Well, we checked, and it worked fine, so we figured no harm, no foul.

2 Likes