Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XXI ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

My shoes hurt my feet last night on my walk and skin came off.
Now I cannot walk anymore. It’s still burning.

I washed in cold water. I wonder if I can put some Aloe?

This is the friend I want to dump. I need to realize, she is not magically going to change. She has a very nasty personality. I shouldn’t have gone for the walk.

Are you going to tell her straight forward that you no longer want to be friends?

No. But I can gradually cut myself out.

I have a vibrating cat on my lap. :slightly_smiling_face: She’s such a sweetheart.

aw cutie pie!!! :cat: :heart:

Good good. Take it easy.

I can’t feel my feet. Can’t believe this happened. It was a stupid mistake. I cannot walk properly.

What kind of shoes did you have on?

flat slippers. I should have worn sneakers but I had just painted my toes.

Google says I can put some Aloe

@freakonaleash

Have you ever made a pasta salad with black beans? It’s cheap and good.
Put in it chopped celery, black beans, penne pasta, other canned or fresh vegetables, mayonnaise and lemon.

I’m kind of a picky eater. i don’t like mayo or most salad dressings, so I don’t really do pasta salad. It was a nice thought, though! :slightly_smiling_face:

A voice told me to go to work. Uh yeah so they can make me feel everyone is after me because they are.

I’m being watched by the gvmt. I’m not doing anything wrong. These voices are assholes

No problem. It’s just easy to make.

Do you like pesto sauce?

I wanna go to the kitchen and get myself some coffee, it’s going to be tough.

No, not really a fan of pesto. My spaghetti sauce isn’t too expensive to make, though, and it’s very good if I can say so myself.

@ninjastar

How many mg of Geodon do you take?

:yum: I’m hungry. It’s almost 10:00 am. I have to eat something. Maybe later

Yeah, I’m yet to eat anything to take my pills with. I’m not really hungry, though. I might just have a pop tart when my cat gets off my lap, then take my meds.