🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

I need to just focus on being friendly. Maybe my isolation will end one day.

Today is Day 9 going cold turkey off of cigarettes, doing okay with it.

8 Likes

It occurs to me that coffee is the only vice I have left. I haven’t had any alcohol in nearly two years, and now I’m not smoking cigs or cannabis, either. I’ll be damned if I’m going to give up my coffee.

5 Likes

I know some people who don’t smoke but gave up coffee for one reason or another.

I know for me, personally, I’ll never give up coffee.

My medicines make me feel very sedated. Plus there’s nothing like a cup a’ joe. :coffee:

4 Likes

Sorry @ThePickinSkunk, that’s one of the top three banned topics on here.

1 Like

My mistake. Apologies. @Ninjastar

1 Like

92f in the house, one of the cooler days in the last week or so, Rain in the forecast for next week and cooler temps. I guess the naked challenge will be over :sob::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are skittles a candy for schizophrenics?

Yeah. It was 95°F here in Minnesota yesterday. In spring. Wowzers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t take cogentin with it. Here we go again
Head fog with haldol.

Most of the time I struggle with talking in person/over the phone because of my poverty of speech/thought. Today I was reflecting on how awkward I was, after a conversation with a really intelligent woman. I just couldn’t put any of my thoughts into words and when I did I rambled like an idiot, kept saying um, and I interrupted the lady many times.

1 Like

Made my goulash, eating a big bowl of it. It’s delicious. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I mowed the lawn, my tasks are finished for the day

4 Likes

thinking im going to try a low carb diet to see if i could benefit from it…honestly a lot of the foods i love to binge on are carb heavy so if i cut them out i feel like ill do better. i kinda wanna try an animal product only diet, but theres not really any studies on how it affects the human body and the only peoples in the world that traditionally rely on a meat only diet are those in the arctic circle

I have poverty of speech because of haldol. It only seems to bother me if I don’t take benztropine with haldol. Get well Jenny. somehow. Quasall

I am so terribly bored right now. Nothing to do and no one to talk to.

The one computer speaker that works seems to be going bad, so I’m just listening to cd’s on my little stereo. I have no tv and lack the concentration for books, so this is what I’m left with for entertainment. Well, I suppose I could read one of my Calvin and Hobbes books, but I’m not in a good enough mood to enjoy it right now.

1 Like

I was bored a lot this weekend too.

Thankfully there are some cool radio shows to listen to tonight.

I’m listening to a Blues show right now.

3 Likes

@tomcat Your dogs make mine look fat. My dogs look like sausages!

I am writing a book. I have always wanted to, and I have ideas for two books. I am starting with the one that hits closest to home. We’ll see how it goes. Gotta put that English degree to use!

4 Likes

Went to a local sports bar with my mom and down to the lake. It was really nice. Our town doesn’t have many places like it. Soon they’ll have musical acts.

1 Like

This guy came over and asked if he could have a sip of my Booster. I told him ‘no’, and he walked away awkardly.
Another guy keeps saying he wants to see me when he gets out and that he thinks we have amazing chemistry.

Like, chill, dudes! I don’t want a boyfriend, I’m only here to get better!

6 Likes