šŸ¦‡ ćƒ¾(ļ¾ŸŠ“ļ¾Ÿ)ļ¾‰ļ¾ž say anything xviii ą°²(ļ½€Ā°Ī”Ā°)

I just got up early and got a bath. Today is my daughterā€™s birthday party! Iā€™m excited and nervous. Not very many people are going to be there. Not as many as we originally thought. But thatā€™s okay. Sheā€™ll still be happy and sheā€™s too young to know better.

I had a Sarah and Duck cake made for her. I have to go pick it up in a couple hours. I hope it turned out well! Iā€™m excited to see how she reacts to it. Iā€™m excited enough that with my luck she probably wonā€™t even care. Lol

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to her! Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll have a great time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try body pump this Saturday to shape up!!! So excited

2 Likes

i think of when they are young how they enjoy a pop up book.

i may abandon my parents and move across the countryā€¦i want to but think i may regret it later on in life. i have an older sister who still lives close who could see after them when they get older. i think Iā€™m going to send her email asking for advice.

i want to move and work in the wine industry for a career. that would put me in Washington Oregon or Californiaā€¦ i think it would be a good way to get old.

2 Likes

So, my big things for the day are:

1. take a shower
    I havenā€™t had a shower since Thursday morning, really need one.

2. Hit an atm and grocery store
    I have very little food on hand. Iā€™m making goulash tonight, at least need to buy the ground beef, tomatoes and so on to make that.

If I do those things I will feel like today was a success.

6 Likes

so go where you need to grow, if a need comes back so will you. most likely they want you fulfilled, content. @Lifer. Parents raise you to become your own person.

2 Likes

I need to go grocery shopping, too. But i feel like thereā€™s already a lot going on today even though thereā€™s really not. I may wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

thanks. I just talked to them about it and they re ok with it. they say theyā€™ll be fine without me.

Iā€™m excited, Iā€™ve been wanting to move for 10 years now.

1 Like

I just want to sleep. My neighbor listening when I was yelled at
I canā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stand this. Theyā€™ll use what they hear to have others harass me.

Iā€™m restless and tired at the same time.
I think Iā€™m still dissociating a bit too.

The people who work here gave me some ice packs to sort of stimulate my senses and keep me grounded, but it didnā€™t really work.
Now all the ice has melted.

I donā€™t want to ask for more seroquel, it makes me drowsy and gives me weird dreams.

1 Like

I finally had a break down after 6 months quit and smoked a black and mild. Threw the lighter in the dumpster afterwards though.

Oh my lord. My dad is so drunk he can barely stand up and canā€™t really walk straight.

Well, I just got out of the shower, so Iā€™ve completed one of the things I set out to do today. I feel better knowing Iā€™m clean and donā€™t smell bad.

It will be a while before I go for groceries. I might have a cup of coffee soon, maybe have something to eat, brush my teeth, then eventually see about going for groceries.

4 Likes

I donā€™t understandā€¦I woke up at 12 pm still feeling tired even thought that would mean I got like 11 hours of sleep. And I made a very hearty and healthy breakfast for myself, a boiled egg, a whole grain English muffin, a banana and carrots. And I am still foggyā€¦drained of energyā€¦sleepyā€¦I took my modafinilā€¦so why am I feeling like thisā€¦

3 Likes

Quasall 1515151515

1 Like

Treat time

11 Likes

Beautiful dogs you have tomcat.

2 Likes

I got groceries and went and serviced my equipment, will mow the lawn in a bit, so did a lot today, oh and I went shopping and got all the stuff I needed to service my equipment, GO ME!!!

5 Likes

Neighbor said work heard thru ceiling. Am I hallucinating?