🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

:heart: (((hugs))) to you my sister xoxo

2 Likes

wrapping my big silk scarf around my head and taking videos of me doing creepy finger motioning while playing stock “gypsy” music in the background is bringing me so much joy

1 Like

Take care @Pikasaur. :v:

1 Like

I wish you the best. I’ve said this before but you are one of my favorite people here.

1 Like

Did you guys brush and take your meds?

Well, I took my meds for sure. Hmm, don’t remember if I brushed …

1 Like

I have a thing that I only brush 1x a day on weekends.

I did take my meds.

Oh, good. I took a nap and had a nightmare I was being belittled and berated more by people. Got up after crying for a bit to get more Kool-aid from the fridge. Discovered no dishes are done. What the hell was the point of yelling at me that he’d so them himself if I was gonna complain if he just was gonna put them in the sink to “soak” for 4 hours.

2 Likes

@Pikasaur I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

1 Like

Took my medicines.waiting kick in. Goodnight

3 Likes

i want to just wake up one day with 500 million dollars

Goodnight @roxanna :heart:

1 Like

Still dropping weight. Need to see my primary on Thursday. I wonder if it’s not just depression/anxiety plus the trauma. Docs are mystified. I’m eating like a horse so I don’t fully understand it.

@ThePickinSkunk Has your GP done a complete blood panel, checking for hyperthyroidism, diabetes, etc.?

2 Likes

Oh yes. My blood sugar has been slowly climbing the past few weeks. Was 110 on Monday.

Had writers block lately. Jus feeling blah really how are you doin

Love u all… Feeling bored… need a job…

1 Like

They did blood samples today, and are doing some tomorrow as well. Something about bloodsugar and prolactin levels.

Still don’t know how long I’ll stay. Friend is bringing some stuff, he’ll be here soon

7 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon @Pikasaur.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re getting some help. Try to get as much rest as possible. :heart:

1 Like