🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

Typical ill informed fox news tripe.

3 Likes

■■■■ Fox news. They’re so full of lies and propaganda I’m surprised anyone still watches them. Only the idiots.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that we can’t discuss politics here.

I haven’t talked to @everhopeful in a while. Is he around?

He hasn’t been around for a while. I’m not sure why. I hope he’s OK.

1 Like

I am exhausted from exploring Europe. I like it here though. Spain is beyond imagination amazing. Loved it so much. Paris is not a romantic destination. It is so similar to my hometown where I grew up.

Strange. Hope he is okay. @everhopeful pop up sometimes to say hi :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Does anyone on geodon have blurred vision? It is awful.

My friend called me just as I fell asleep, and wants to hang out won’t take no for an answer, last i heard, he’s on his way to pick me up.
I tried texting him and explaining how i just need some un-interupted sleep and that stress is starting to get the worst of me.
He just asked if i wanted him to drive me to a psych ward.

I really know he means well, because forcing me to hang out has brought me out of funks before, but this time it just pisses me off.
He’s gonna be here any minute and will probably be butthurt I won’t go with him.

3 Likes

Go to bed. Don’t answer your door. You already told him no. He needs to learn to respect your answer.

4 Likes

Well, I had a bad couple of days thanks to my ex and ended up not doing my dishes which caused a bit of a small pile up. My brother came home with his gf today and passive aggressively said to me that I’m home all day, why aren’t the dishes done? I complained a little to my friend because I knew when I go to do them, I’d be bitched at for HOW I wash them because I’m slightly germaphobic when it comes to dishes. Well, I went to go do them and evidently my brother saw my texts to my friend and told me more aggressively to just let him do it because “I don’t want to ask you to do anything around here if you’re going to complain.”

I went outside to go quietly cry and calm down because I felt frustrated. He followed me outside to give me a stern lecture and told me to grow up and stop using “that stupid voice” which is what I sound like when I can’t just stop crying and calm down. Told me it’s my fault I don’t have a license and that I just need to cope with my problems as though that will magically happen out of nowhere. Said he didn’t want to hear excuses and then yelled at me “the truth hurts, doesn’t it?” when I stormed off because I didn’t want to be belittled anymore.

Oh, and he angrily said if I want to tell him to ■■■■ off so I can calm down that I can pack up my stuff and go when next month’s bills roll around if I don’t pick up the slack. Which, at first he said just dishes but then he said clean up the kitchen, dining room, sweep, basically become the whole house maid except for his room. All while letting them bitch me out and be mean to me just for existing wrong.

He was the worst perpetrator of abuse when I was growing up. Evidently I was wrong to think maybe our relationship was getting better.

I’m so sorry you’re having to live like that. That’s awful.

1 Like

It seems my last text to him drove him off. He didn’t respond, but he hasn’t come knocking either, and even if he drove super slow he’d have been here by now.

I hope I didn’t piss him off. I wish he’d at least tell me he wasn’t coming after all so I could stop worrying and go to bed.

3 Likes

Try to just ignore it and get back to sleep. His bad mood is not your problem. I promise.

3 Likes

Just go to sleep. He is a jerk if he thinks he’s more important than your own mental health.

2 Likes

He’s also a jerk for many other reasons, but that’s the most recent reason.

1 Like

That is awful and certainly won’t help your mental health. I am sorry you are going through this. People who haven’t experienced things like sz/sza are rarely able to be sympathetic, let alone empathetic.

2 Likes

I feel terribly lonely. Ever since high school I shut myself up in the house during weekends. I’m not living. I feel like it’s never going to get better. All my friends have moved on. I hate this fate.

You can always just make new friends. My closest friend is someone I met when I was 25, and didn’t start hanging out independently with until last year.

Thanks star, but even when I do meet new people I can’t get through to them / be understood. I want people but even when I have them I can’t see them or be seen. I’m just despairing right now.

Its kind of like the old phrase “alone in a room full of people”