🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

Sorry Roxanna. When I had my first stay in the behavioral ward, the heating thing in my room was talking to me.

Feel free to talk about yourself. That’s what we are here for.

How is your new blanket coming along?

Tough world we live in.wards are fun not.

1 Like

I started the blanket then unraveled it I’m starting it over.

2 Likes

What color is it?

Multicolored with patches of solids.

1 Like

Awesome! I love rainbows!

My eyes are playing tricks on me. I can’t tell if it’s quite hallucination territory or not. When I look at pictures of people on my phone small things move. Like a shirt that looks like it’s blowing in the wind. Or hair that falls over someone’s face. Or a skirt that moves up and down a bit.

Nothing major, but enough to be worrisome. I don’t like my eyes playing tricks on me. It makes me nervous.

I get the feeling I’m not liked everywhere I am. That people are just waiting for me to quit my job or the forum.

2 Likes

Well you are loved by us. Hope you’ll stay. I love your comments about comic books too much. It sounds like your job is causing you lots of stress lately. Any chance of a holiday coming up? :slight_smile:

And the Tiggy pics.

1 Like

Yea, we’re going away with my parents the week after next.

It’s a bit of a double edged sword. We get a week on the qld coast, but it’s with mum who is super active and will want to be out doing stuff every day. Where mr turtle and I are looking forward to sleeping in and walking on the beach.

1 Like

I can’t sleep. I’ve tried everything at my disposal. It’s 1am. I hate insomnia. It’s so annoying.

You’re loved around here. Don’t let your mind play hateful games.

4 Likes

I had a great time at the concert tonight. There were a couple good opening acts, Black something-or-other (I forget their full name) and You Are a Toy. The headliner, A Killer’s Confession, killed it. The only bummer is that they played just a 45 minute set, instead of the usual hour. Oh well, it was still a great show and a great night.

4 Likes

I went to bed to early, woke up a 1 AM, still hot in the house. Taking tomorrow off to work at home, then going to work on Sunday servicing all the equipment

2 Likes

I took this pic of the stage just before AKC came on. I should’ve tried to get a pic of them onstage, but I was just taking in the show. I got to meet the vocalist, Waylon, shook his hand. That was cool. He inspired my “unbroken” tattoo. He has it tattooed across his abs.

7 Likes

My sister is moving in with us today. Her flight arrives this afternoon. We finished cleaning and put her bed together today/last night/a few hours ago/i don’t know how to refer to it?

Anyways, I’m curious how this will go. I like her, but I’ll always be her annoying little sister, and I’ll always be trying to be good enough for her to like me. Relationships are weird. But hopefully this will actually be good for us. Maybe it’ll bring us closer and finally let us have an adult relationship and stop seeing each other as we were as kids.

7 Likes

I need a few days where I silence my phone, don’t go on facebook, and just take some me-time.
My stress and exhaustion is reaching high levels and my psych nurse is getting worried.
I’m scared to tell my friend, tho :confused:

3 Likes

Good to shut off media once in awhile, I need to take a day off the computer, sit here too long

1 Like

Why are you scared?