🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

Thanks! It’s definitely exciting.

2 Likes

I’m sorry turtle :frowning_face: I hope you can get effective treatment.

1 Like

i matched with a guy in his forties and ngl hes actually pretty cute and seems smart…like my mom says absolutely no because hes almost her age but i may wanna dip my toes in this pond

(why is everything in my life centered around boys lol)

I slept through my appointment time. Which is half the reason I needed the appointment.

I rescheduled for tuesday after work.

Thanks hellecktro :heart:

1 Like

My ex messaged my male best friend to tell him he was grateful he was such a good friend to me and cared about me. He apologized to HIM for hurting me. Then he told my friend how wonderful I was and how patient and caring I had been even when he was ruining me emotionally and talked about how he needs therapy and has joined self-help forums. My friend showed me all of this at my request. I am devastated and don’t understand why he’s doing this.

1 Like

Do you have anywhere to go? Maybe he wasn’t serious

330 am short allot cameras

It’s just more manipulation. Ignore ignore ignore.

5 Likes

I am under surveillance by the aliens. I am not well. What should I do?

I feel so insignificant and insufficient today. When people give me compliments, I don’t even believe them, I just smile and say thanks.
I want to cry. But I can’t.

2 Likes

Your very welcome, turtle.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, you deserve compliments. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.

3 Likes

Seasonal depression when most people in my area are thrilled to have warmer weather makes me feel even more “other” than usual.

My medication can’t really be messed with right now, I’ve been waking up earlier and listening to my happy playlists. Hopefully tomorrow I can add stretching in, too.

I also tried some kind of made-up mindfulness to put off depression/anxiety until later. “I’m just getting dressed right now, I can get anxious about going for a walk right before the walk. Don’t worry about it now, though. Just get dressed.”

Today is better than yesterday.

1 Like

Can’t wait to work out today. I had been eating more hoping I could improve my body composition a little by regaining mostly muscle from the weight I lost.

I tend to lose just a little more lean mass when losing weight than most.

But at the ratio so far, if I didn’t fudge the calculations, I should only have about 15 pounds left to reach my goal of 25% bodyfat. It’d be much easier if I lost 75% fat like most people instead of 60-64% fat.

It may take a while though, because I’m not willing to eat less than 2000 calories.

Even though I burn 300+ calories extra on days when I cycle or stair step, I’m gonna miss those extra calories.

I feel pretty good this morning, too.

1 Like

Thank you.

I don’t even know why I’m feeling this way. It’s probably stress and lack of sleep.

1 Like

You’re very welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes I get a little bit like that too. Lack of sleep often does not help for me, although that can swing the other way for me too.

1 Like

I guess in order to feel good physically I absolutely must discipline myself to get enough sleep.

2 Likes

thinking about skipping group today. I’m feeling very anxious about driving ~35 minutes through the city in Memorial Day traffic.

Geez…I just heard about the news story about the 30 year old guy that’s refusing to leave his parents home.
This is how people see me. If I gave an explanation they’d just think I’m a dangerous madman.

If I just say I have health issues they’ll think I’m milking the welfare system.

I ■■■■■■■ hate my life.

Could I have started the process to apply for government housing sooner? Probably. But it’s only in the last 2-3 years I found anything better than a placebo in regards to the worst symptoms that I can actually take. There was one that helped but gave me trembling/agitation. In practice, that’s almost as disabling as hallucinations.

I got approved for one housing thing a few weeks ago but my mom can’t easily get there to help me get to appointments and stuff. It’s even more in the middle of nowhere than here. I don’t want to depend on whats the worst public transportation here (the only one that I can afford) more than I have to.

It’s inevitable I’ll eventually depend on them to get me to volunteer/work 1-2x a week. Thing is on applications they always ask you if you have reliable transportation. I’ll have to lie about that.

But I feel bad about myself for not having gone through with that. Even if I had tried, if I couldn’t get some family members on board, I couldn’t get my stuff there.

I’m visiting my grandparents. It’s so nice and peaceful here.

5 Likes