🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

That’s terrible. What happened?

When I knock on his door he wouldn’t answer he talks under his breath to me. I just realized ATM I hate my father. I love him too. But to do what he did…

im down to 185 pounds im so happy

i got my roommated today but all his social media is private so idk a thing about him im irritated

3 Likes

I’m sorry. Hopefully a bit of time and space will help.

1 Like

Wanted to talk about my other sort of crazy dream I had trigger warning maybe In it I had a crush on some guy and first it was normal like just us interacting and me really hoping he liked me too and he’d ask me out. Except then randomly he started forcing himself on me. And I of course started to freak out and the dream changed and the guy was clearly lucid, sometimes my dream characters also know they’re in a dream, and he said “Stop. Calm down. You want this. I’m trying to help you.” And it made me extremely confused because yes I had a crush on this guy in the dream and I guess I wouldn’t mind having sex with him? But at the same time he forced himself on me and I hadn’t been prepared or expecting it?

So then my head was just reeling and I didn’t understand if I was in the wrong or not. Meanwhile this dream character started trying to force me to face really traumatic things that had happened to me that messed up my sexuality. The weird thing is, the events were fake. They weren’t things that actually happened to me, but I responded to them like how I respond to events that I did go through, so in the dream I was not aware they weren’t real memories. Basically it was that when I was a kid I had a babysitter force himself on me and I had repressed the memories. (Again that never happened my dream self just thought it did) Anyways the dream guy continued to do sexual things to me while making me face this trauma and I was having a total melt down in the dream, sobbing and shouting for it to stop and him holding me tightly and saying I had to face it, I had to deal with it because I wanted this.

Actually really messed up dream. See that now that I wrote it down. Jeez.

My sweet Bella is on my lap cleaning herself.

5 Likes

Awww. :blush: Sweet Bella. That’s awesome.

1 Like

I had an okay day. Teaching lab was kind of a drag today. I mean, the lab exercise itself was fine, the students had some fun with it, but the prelab was a drag, because I spent at least 35 minutes just going over background material before even getting to the lab. I had to blow through it pretty fast, too, in order to have time for the students to finish the lab exercise before the end of the period. Lecture was fine, talked about DNA and things related to it the whole period.

Completed Day 5 of my cold turkey quitting smoking attempt. The times I want a cig most are when I’m driving, when I’m drinking coffee, and after I finish eating. I can’t stop eating or driving to work, of course, and I simply will not give up coffee, can’t live without it.

8 Likes

No word negative from idiots to keep me from being happy

1 Like

Oh man. Getting roommated in the age of social media would have been a million times better. I lived in the dorms two years. In those 2 years I had 3 roommates and all of them were named Jennifer. They were all awful.

6 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t know a thing about my randomly-picked roommates my first two years of college. The university gave us each other’s phone numbers, though, so we could talk before meeting. I never called the guy I roomed with first year, he turned to be an awful mooch, but my second year roommate was like a brother to me. We were all set to room together third year, but he lost his scholarship and didn’t return to school. You never know, your new roommate could be awful or could be awesome.

3 Likes

I almost smoked today but I was already paranoid so I decided against it. I hate paranoia. I feel like someone’s gonna break in and kill us.

2 Likes

Good luck man u can do it

1 Like

Sup d o double g

1 Like

:open_mouth: that’s crazy dream

Got a handful of idiots cursing at me everyday.

@Lost Wassup big dude?!

Not much new with me. Just getting ready to go back to school.

Are you still working at that restaurant?

It’s 8:45pm and I’m wide awake and don’t know what to do with myself. I’ve had the lights off because I’ve got a headache, but now that it’s getting dark out it’s getting dark in here. But I still don’t really want the lights on.

I want to get up and stretch my legs, but they put the bed alarm on so I can’t get up without someone here to help me. It’s so dumb. I mean, I understand, but I hate it.

3 Likes

My ex messaged me from a new unblocked number to tell me he was contemplating suicide, knowing I would come to his rescue and try to help. Turned it into “hey, how do I try to date the girl you thought I was cheating on you with?” Then acted like I was being a bitch for wanting to warn her about him. I blocked him again, and he messaged me from a new number asking me why, so I told him I’m pretty sure he’s the reason I had my decline this year. He says he doesn’t know how then brings the topic back to HER again.

1 Like

Wtf??? Selfish idiot.

You’re worth ten of him.

Hey @lost how’s the music??

4 Likes