🦇 ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙ say anything xviii ల(`°Δ°)

:game_die: 6, 6

2 Likes

I’m scared. I miss my daughter. I want to go home.

4 Likes

What’s going on led?

1 Like

I’m sorry, @LED,

I’m sure you’ll get to go home soon.

When is the stress test?

1 Like

I’m still in the cardiac unit of the hospital. Still getting testing done. Still waiting.

They did the first part this morning, part 2 is what I’m waiting for, just whenever they can squeeze me in, and depending on how that turns out, part 3 tomorrow.

1 Like

Youre going through a lot. I hope you get home to your daughter I know she must miss you

2 Likes

Good news, I didn’t die in my sleep due to darkness lol. I found my laptop was charged and used it for a little light so I could settle into sleep and cuddled a plush toy. I don’t feel rested, but I at least made it through the night.

6 Likes

That sucks.

Try to keep calm and remember they’re only doing this for your health.

Do they think you can go home after part two or does it look like you have to stay another day?

I’m honestly not sure. They’re kind of prepping things like they’re assuming I’ll stay another day, but then nuclear med is talking like they’re assuming I’ll go home after part 2 and then I can make an appointment to come back for part 3.

So I have no idea.

1 Like

Hang in there @LED.
They are probably doing their best.
You will be home soon, I’m sure.

1 Like

What a wild dream. I mean I had a couple crazy ones last night but my last one, wow. It started out simple and happy, I was a little kid again playing at a neighborhood friend’s house. But as I became lucid I started getting my normal adult self thoughts and the whole dream shifted, my friends and neighbors became evil, even shifting into these shadowy monsters. They were chasing me trying to kill me. I was freaking out a lot. But then I calmed down and started to talk with them, I asked why they were doing this, etc. And slowly they turned back into normal nice people again and were saying how they didn’t mean to act like monsters and scare me, they told me my thoughts and things changed them and made them that way. They said they were actually very nice and didn’t want to hurt me. They were very sad when they were forced to change like that in my dreams.

I then felt sad with them and apologized for doing that, and said I would try to be kinder and more thoughtful. Anyways we ended up being kidnapped by super intelligent sentient poodles after that and taken to an underground compound where they live but I still stayed calm and just talked with my dream characters happily. We talked about life and I asked them about themselves, like when they were born, and for some reason they said August 1st. This date means nothing to me and I was puzzling over it in the dream. Eventually I realized I was waking up and said goodbye to them.

2 Likes

They’re keeping me another night. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I can’t afford this.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @LED. My best hopes for you and the other Led’s.

On a side note. I just spent a half hour max in 80°F heat and I couldn’t handle it. My dad was taking me fill Ativan but nope could handle it. I’m still a little weak.

2 Likes

I just had dinner
now im sitting here
i wont be getting thinner
especially in the rear

It’s 90f in the house and rising, anyone want to visit for tea ? Clothing optional :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Brutal.

Do you at least have some fans running?

1 Like

I got 1 going…

2 Likes

The office smells like really buttery, salty popcorn.

I really want a hot dog

4 Likes

I think my dad doesn’t want to talk to me anymore